Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New magic item request...

Centennial Club

New magic item request...

idk if it will be good or bad idea...'nd sorry if it is already requested by someone or it's ruled out.
    back on topic, supercell introduced every magical items for literally everything even walls 'nd obstacles included but they left one thing "townhall boost"(or idk if it's ruled out).
    so, I'm requesting them to think about "townhall boost potion". It will be good for newbie townhall players.
    make it super rare as book of everything but plz atleast think about it.
    that's it...thanx for your time 'nd sorry for my bad english.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    What would this potion do?

What does the Townhall do that could be boosted?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What would this potion do?

What does the Townhall do that could be boosted?
    4x loot bonus, max lvl boosted troops (depend on laboratory lvl), +5lvl boosted heroes....like we get at first when upgrade our townhall to new lvl

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FLA5H View Post
    4x loot bonus, max lvl boosted troops (depend on laboratory lvl), +5lvl boosted heroes....like we get at first when upgrade our townhall to new lvl
    Those are not town hall things, ande already have potions for the last two.

The fact you are given those benefits immediately after upgrading your town hall doesn't make them things that would be dkne by a "town hall" potion.

I can see a possibilty of them introducing a potion for the first of those, though I don't think it likely. The others already exist, and SC certainly aren't likely to introduce one that combines effects of two or more others.

.... max lvl boosted troops (depend on laboratory lvl), +5lvl boosted heroes....like we get at first when upgrade our townhall to new lvl
    So same then as the Power Potion and the Hero Potion, both which we already have, making both of those potions less desirable, if not obsolete, since they provide only one of the three boost you note.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Those are not town hall things, ande already have potions for the last two.

The fact you are given those benefits immediately after upgrading your town hall doesn't make them things that would be dkne by a "town hall" potion.

I can see a possibilty of them introducing a potion for the first of those, though I don't think it likely. The others already exist, and SC certainly aren't likely to introduce one that combines effects of two or more others.
    fine, requesting 4x star bonus potion then

Now we have a thing to discuss. Duration? Cost?
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; November 30th, 2020 at 06:42 PM.

I actually prefer your original idea. I think it was a bit nit picky to challenge the naming of "Town Hall boost", the concept was clear to me. When you upgrade your TH, there is a 5 day boost you get to enjoy. OP is suggesting a potion that does the same. Yes, some have individual potions, some do not, but the concept makes sense. It would have to be expensive (like costs of books or runes) given how much boost it provides. Longer duration, bigger cost.

The idea of just a 4x star bonus I like less because effectively, that's just trading a potion for loot. It would be too easy to manage your attacks so you have 4 of the 5 stars, pop the potion, and easily get 1 more star. You'd even stack your star bonus from the day before, pop the potion and potentially double dip. Of course that depends on the potion. If it lasts x period of time you might be able to double dip. If it lasts for 1 bonus for x hours you cant double dip by stacking, but it would still be too easy to get the benefits, which again makes it too simply use a potion for loot.

Maybe like the BoE, it can be a PoE and boost everything!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    I actually prefer your original idea. I think it was a bit nit picky to challenge the naming of "Town Hall boost", the concept was clear to me. When you upgrade your TH, there is a 5 day boost you get to enjoy. OP is suggesting a potion that does the same. Yes, some have individual potions, some do not, but the concept makes sense. It would have to be expensive (like costs of books or runes) given how much boost it provides. Longer duration, bigger cost.

The idea of just a 4x star bonus I like less because effectively, that's just trading a potion for loot. It would be too easy to manage your attacks so you have 4 of the 5 stars, pop the potion, and easily get 1 more star. You'd even stack your star bonus from the day before, pop the potion and potentially double dip. Of course that depends on the potion. If it lasts x period of time you might be able to double dip. If it lasts for 1 bonus for x hours you cant double dip by stacking, but it would still be too easy to get the benefits, which again makes it too simply use a potion for loot.

Maybe like the BoE, it can be a PoE and boost everything!
    they already mentioned it, why it's not a good idea😅 but thanx for your time

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Now we have a thing to discuss. Duration? Cost?
    duration :4-5 days (or depends on th lvl)
    cost : like other potions