Thread: [One Man/Woman Clan]

[One Man/Woman Clan]

Is there anyone who just play with there minis in a clan

Question :
    1. How many accounts you use ?
    2. How long does it take to complete clan games?
    3. Is it easier to manage 15 accounts?
    4. Do you Farm on them - Multiplayer attacks (Apart from actively participating in War, Clangames, CWL)
    5. If your answer to question #4 is yes then , Daily how many attacks you make on each of them
    6. At present i have 5 non rushed accounts(4 th13 and 1 th12) and 10 rushed accounts ,
    OPTION A - Do you suggest me to go ahead and play on other 10 accounts too(total 15)
    or
    OPTION B - I should stick with 5 accounts and focus on maxing them and do CG and CWL other clans

Others can share your opinion on this too , also let me know how many accounts you play actively.

REBUILDING Clan-Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    /50 members (1-TH12, 4-TH13-All are Mine)Need TH9+||CWL(Crystal League 3)||Casual Clan
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*My recent work

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Is there anyone who just play with there minis in a clan

Question :
    1. How many accounts you use ?
    2. How long does it take to complete clan games?
    3. Is it easier to manage 15 accounts?
    4. Do you Farm on them - Multiplayer attacks (Apart from actively participating in War, Clangames, CWL)
    5. If your answer to question #4 is yes then , Daily how many attacks you make on each of them
    6. At present i have 5 non rushed accounts(4 th13 and 1 th12) and 10 rushed accounts ,
    OPTION A - Do you suggest me to go ahead and play on other 10 accounts too(total 15)
    or
    OPTION B - I should stick with 5 accounts and focus on maxing them and do CG and CWL other clans

Others can share your opinion on this too , also let me know how many accounts you play actively.
    Has been several months since I put my alt clan on ice, but..
    1.. I have 31 accounts, and used to do war with 15 or 20, depending on what I was looking for with the MMA.. Whole concept was to measure matchmaker/roster effect.
    2.. I only ever did a token attempt at CG.. My main would max, then I would decide what tier to call it quits.
    3.. Just like anything else, you make a choice.. I pushed my main, farmed some on the 3 other bigger accounts, then others got attention whilst setting up the war roster, so mainly collectors only.
    4.. See above.
    5.. My main was on GP and a recovering rushed donor mule, so any spare time.. Plus a couple of raids or so on the other bigger boys.. Followed by pre cooking the next batch.
    6.. I just had my first regular war in 2 years with the main yesterday.. Expected 2 star against a max 13, and an easy(ish) 3 star dip on a max 12.. Loved it, so will be looking to push my other accounts bigger ASAP.. But personal choice, if you enjoy using them a little smaller then give the others some TLC, but I am looking to grow fat ASAP (my main aint maxed yet, but troops and heroes are)

Beauty of the game is in the diversity of play style options..
    So fun is where you find it mate..
    Have fun, and GL.
    PS.. Still loving the sig.. Cant say thx enough for that.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; November 29th, 2020 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks for sharing your side of the opinion joshsgrandad , 31 accounts 0 0 impressive
    do you still play on all 31(or at least open them and collect resources from mine or pumps?)
    Beauty of the game is in the diversity of play style options..
    I agree, I like to do it all Farm, Push , War , CWL , Donations - its been 6 years 9 months , still cant focus on just 1 - I like all of it haha
    Maybe i am one of those hybrid clashers
    PS.. Still loving the sig.. Cant say thx enough for that.
    Though I am not an expert , glad that you like it
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; November 29th, 2020 at 04:19 PM.

REBUILDING Clan-Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    /50 members (1-TH12, 4-TH13-All are Mine)Need TH9+||CWL(Crystal League 3)||Casual Clan
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*My recent work

New Bloke/Chick
    I use 16 accounts
    4 days usually to complete CG
    Easy enough to manage 15
    I try to do daily attacks on each account or I alternate between war days and attack days. Clan War record is 142 - 20 - 5 and 3000 exp from 10

I say use the other 10 - you get an affinity for them at different times and remembering your goals for a particular base becomes its own challenge.

1. I have 3 accounts.
    2. Normally about 4 days on all of my accounts if I'm not busy. These past clan games I completed it in less than 2 days on 2 of my accounts because I was hardly online.
    3. For me personally I'd say no. I don't have time nor the effort to manage a whole cwl roster alone😅. This question is opinionated and there is no right or wrong.
    4. My main account is for trophy pushing while the other 2 accounts are for farming.
    5. I attack a few times on my both of my 2nd and 3rd account. About 3 to 4 attacks on them daily, sometimes less
    6. Show love to all of them. I use my main as my daily driver, inspiration, goal/achievements, encouragement or however you'd like to put it. Sometimes when not reaching those certain goals it becomes a little stressful for me. I use my alternate accounts for relaxing and not taking many things seriously. I play cassualy on them and they aren't goal driven, completing tasks is not a problem on those for me. Maybe this could be the same for u.

Going to take a break from the game for a while(not going to keep the collectors outside. Don't want to be in Bronze league when I start again, lol). Not exactly a one-man clan, but I did use to play large one-man trojan wars with my accounts in temporary clans.

1. 55 (40 of them only for wars)
    2. Haven't tried doing it yet.
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. 4 on each account
    6. Use the other 10 accounts too, imo.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; November 30th, 2020 at 06:32 PM.