Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Someday we get this Skin ?

Pro Member
    I am fully maxed in BB.
    Only play to complete events,season challenges(per day 1 attack),clan games.

But i am eagerly waiting for new bh level.
    For me excitement is almost same for TH14(bit higher) .. and BH10.😁

A BM skin would be nice 👍
    Last edited by PKapoor; November 30th, 2020 at 06:04 PM.

If Supercell is making a skin for Battle Machine then there has tto be two different types of skins. One with the dome and one with the builder.

And how do people even max their bb, Ive been playing builder base since it came out and yet my walls are barely at level 5 with all buildings at level 7 except new buildings starting at bh 8. There has to be gemming going on

Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    And how do people even max their bb, Ive been playing builder base since it came out and yet my walls are barely at level 5 with all buildings at level 7 except new buildings starting at bh 8. There has to be gemming going on
    I find this difficult to believe. If you have played daily and hit your daily loot cap, you would have been maxed a long time ago, without spending a single gem. If you even hit your loot cap 4 times a week, I would think you would be maxed by now. Especially with the BB loot that has been in the silver (free) track of the monthly challenges.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I find this difficult to believe. If you have played daily and hit your daily loot cap, you would have been maxed a long time ago, without spending a single gem. If you even hit your loot cap 4 times a week, I would think you would be maxed by now. Especially with the BB loot that has been in the silver (free) track of the monthly challenges.
    Yeah, I lost my tablet many times and I would always find it 3 months later lol

Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Gemming the BB?
    I think nobody in the right set of mind would do that.

Like many others with just (very) casual play, I maxed it quite a while ago.
    Even on my second account in 6 months I’m very close to getting the Otto (only missing a few BM’s levels).