Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So who is going to win world championship 2020

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They were dominating. It was a good watch, but I unfortunately had to mute it most of the time. I’m must not be the target audience because for some reason they think constantly yelling and overuse of over-the-top sayings is a good thing. I like the analysis a lot, but it wasn’t worth having to listen to the rest. The attacks though? Awesome.
    i agree with you. I watch the battle and appreciate the debrief by LadyB. Congratulations ATN_attax
    Always learning - always listening
    Clash Name : OKanagan #YCQRG92GY
    Clash Clan : Canadian #YV9JP0Q8

They kept replaying reactions. Like what 2222 said I'm probably not the target audience either. I think they should have done a sneak peak during it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enceladus View Post
    They kept replaying reactions. Like what 2222 said I'm probably not the target audience either. I think they should have done a sneak peak during it.
    Well Judo and Carbon were really hilarious.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; November 29th, 2020 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Well Judo and Carbon were really hilarious.
    And I like the analysis they provide.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They were dominating. It was a good watch, but I unfortunately had to mute it most of the time. I’m must not be the target audience because for some reason they think constantly yelling and overuse of over-the-top sayings is a good thing. I like the analysis a lot, but it wasn’t worth having to listen to the rest. The attacks though? Awesome.
    Yeah,most of time the commentators got really loud and noisy.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    What a great World Championship. I certainly picked up a few tips from watching. Whether I can actually capitalize on them is a completely different matter...
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 749 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Fresh Spawn
    There was a reason the german twitch channel covering the world champs had more viewers than the official one. The constant screaming on the official one is unbearable (essp by one who clearly doesnt understad the game)

Centennial Club
    What did they win? Yeah the dB level was high at times... Worth a watch if you like laloon
    Last edited by ireid; November 29th, 2020 at 10:40 PM.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ireid View Post
    What did they win?
    There's a breakdown here: ESL Gaming - Clash of Clans World Championship 2020

I believe first place receives $300,000, second place receives $150,000, 3rd and 4th place each receive $70,000, and teams who finished 5th through 8th receive $35,000.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 749 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

First time I've watched. The margin for error is so small it's crazy. I quite enjoyed it. For all the offense is op complaints, defense won. The winner's bases were vicious.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22