Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So who is going to win world championship 2020

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I found the analysis from Judo and Carbonfinn to be pretty good (Carbonfinn is especially good with lalo). Sort of like my position on game balance, I don't think the analysis should be based on the most elite players/spectators. For someone like me, their tips and discussions were helpful. That screaming though...
    Judo, carbon, and Lady B were good. Woody and that other guy who yell all of the time are absurd. Donít they realize that lots of people watch this with earbuds in our ears? Their constant yelling was literally hurting my ears. Please tell Woody and that other guy to stop yelling or just get rid of them! When Woody and that other guy were commentating together it seemed like they were in competition to see who could yell louder. It was embarrassing and unprofessional.
    Last edited by JtB; December 5th, 2020 at 01:21 AM.

Judo and Carbon were by far the best commentators. Banks did very well as host.
    TH11. Clan: Omegas

Quote Originally Posted by Vonner View Post
    Judo and Carbon were by far the best commentators. Banks did very well as host.
    Yeah, Banks was good too.