Thread: Earthquake spell balance request

Centennial Club

Red face Earthquake spell balance request

plz make eq spell useful as poison spell but only for defences.
    In simple words, add decrease speed ability to eq spell but for short period of time compared to poison spell.
    thanx for reading it 'nd sorry for my bad english.

I don't think comparing the earthquake spell to the poison spell would be correct. 1 poison spell is sufficient for dealing with cc troops while multiple earthquake spells are sufficient for dealing with multiple buildings and walls. I don't see how it's not useful as the poison spell but I rather see it being used more than the poison spell.

I don't understand what u meant by decrease speed ability🤔..... if u think that the damage decreases with speed then you're wrong. It decreases with the amount of eq spells u drop. This⬇:

Quote Originally Posted by homer3142 View Post
    For a max earthquake, the first one does 29% damage (full), second one does 9.7% (1/3 of full), third one does 5.8% (1/5 of full), fourth one does 4.1% (1/7 of full).

So 4 max earthquakes does ~48% damage to buildings, but for walls there is a special feature where the 4th earthquake automatically destroys them (even 4 level 1 earthquakes)
    Last edited by LemonCream099; November 29th, 2020 at 08:30 AM.

Are you sure you're talking about earthquake spell? Because I haven't seen any speed related attribute with eq spell

I think OP wants eq to act on defense just like poison does on defensive troops and heros.

So I guess when eq is used to destroy let's say walls, any defensive units with the range will defend with lower intensity than normal for specific period.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    I think OP wants eq to act on defense just like poison does on defensive troops and heros.

So I guess when eq is used to destroy let's say walls, any defensive units with the range will defend with lower intensity than normal for specific period.
    exactly thanx for explaining it.
    my english isn't good as others so it's always very hard for me to explain things in a proper way.

Quote Originally Posted by FLA5H View Post
    exactly thanx for explaining it.
    my english isn't good as others so it's always very hard for me to explain things in a proper way.
    Perhaps a future super spell?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Wouldn't that only affect the ground CC and not the air CC troops?

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    Wouldn't that only affect the ground CC and not the air CC troops?
    Defensive structures only not troops.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP