Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zapping cc?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    I think he was asking the benefits of 2 housing space lightning.
    yes, what i was telling him is that you need now 2 spells to have the strengh of 1 old spell, so now you need to tap twice instead of 1 time previously...so if you use 4 spells, previously you tap 4 times, now 8 times, you will have more distraction and time wasting and when you get 99% you will prefere old one

Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    yes, what i was telling him is that you need now 2 spells to have the strengh of 1 old spell, so now you need to tap twice instead of 1 time previously...so if you use 4 spells, previously you tap 4 times, now 8 times, you will have more distraction and time wasting and when you get 99% you will prefere old one
    Oh, you prefer to tap less and have less damage too. While I like to have more damages irrespective of how many taps.

Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    you tap Less on the screen , so you win some more time, when u do 99% u feel a difference rarely but still can happen
    and honestly I don't like the fact it's circular but not the same uniformed damage on all the radius, I prefere old one. I know you will say that old one also was the same it didn't have same damage in the covered zone, yes , but it wasn't circular.
    anyway those are personnal preferences not based on big benefits
    With the old lightning spell u could only take out 2 air defenses on some town hall levels. The previous max lightning spell wasn't able to take out 3 th13 air defenses but now it can (with the same amount of housing space for the spells as the old one). I see the new ones as a big improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    Oh, you prefer to tap less and have less damage too. While I like to have more damages irrespective of how many taps.
    Exactly this.
    Last edited by LemonCream099; November 30th, 2020 at 12:13 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    With the old lightning spell u could only take out 2 air defenses on some town hall levels. The previous max lightning spell wasn't able to take out 3 th13 air defenses but now it can (with the same amount of housing space for the spells as the old one). I see the new ones as a big improvement.

Exactly this.

as you said it depends on TH level .... on a TH8 for expl you won't have more damage, you will need 4 spells to destroy an AD lvl 6, in previous spell you needed 2 so you tap 4 times vs 2 times previously ... that's an example !
    once again that's my opinion, if you like new one good for you, personnaly I prefere old one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Helper1 View Post
    What are your thoughts on that?
    Its been enough time since this started and i wanted to hear what the opinions of players are on this.
    Speculations are on as many pro players who have said it is not suited because when you design a base you take plan it according to your defences and all. One or two players have said that coc is working in this also.
    What are your thoughts on that?
    Oh baby. I was right.
    I had a string feeling zap was not doing the right zapping out the clan castle at least for me as a base designer.
    And people in forums were preaching as no its no value without additional defence and its too much for clan castle.
    Bingo supercell taking the right call on zap. Kudos.
    Now waiting for for the replies from all the preachers from forums. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Helper1 View Post
    Oh baby. I was right.
    I had a string feeling zap was not doing the right zapping out the clan castle at least for me as a base designer.
    And people in forums were preaching as no its no value without additional defence and its too much for clan castle.
    Bingo supercell taking the right call on zap. Kudos.
    Now waiting for for the replies from all the preachers from forums. Lol
    Please clarify.. I am simply reading the thread out of interest.

It seems you think you got one over on all other forum posters..
    What I have read.. It appears they dont zap quake the cc without there being additional damage value by doing so..
    So now I guess they simply wont be looking, since no damage is possible.

What am I missing?.. What did all those posters whom dont zap cc only anyway miss?

Looks like the new update will not allow this!

If your top guys missed the TH and you need the extra star, its a very viable for a lower TH to get the TH and surgically strike to get the 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    If your top guys missed the TH and you need the extra star, its a very viable for a lower TH to get the TH and surgically strike to get the 50%
    Check the sneak peek that just came out: won't be doable in a week's time or less