Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help me Supercell

Fresh Spawn

Help me Supercell

Hi,

I'm cheif LilSwizz (#2YCCCG9J2) and I would like to tell you my problem.

See I'm a TH10 max so I have abundance of Gold coins and needed a way to spend my coins so I started buying flags of all the countries and went into a flow state and then the mistake happened in between came the pirate flag which I would never have purchased if I had seen that it costs 500 gems cause I'm a saver of GEMS and I only use my GEMS when its strategically advantageous.

Can please refund my gems and take that pirate flag away its hurts me so much that I have wasted my precious gems on a flag which not at all useful for me.

Please help me out Supercell.

A Loyal Clasher
    LilSwizz.

Encouraging others to step out of their comfort zone...
    Support is not on the SC forum. You will need to contact them from within the game (which they usually prefer) or through the webform.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Support is not on the SC forum. You will need to contact them from within the game (which they usually prefer) or through the webform.
    I've communicated with them but they say they cant refund my gems. I need help from Supercell so that they can get me my 500 gems back. It's their fault that they have kept pirate flag with all the other flags and it cost 500 gems.. Supercell I need my gems back. Please someone help me please. My holidays will be ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by lilSwizz View Post
    I've communicated with them but they say they cant refund my gems. I need help from Supercell so that they can get me my 500 gems back. It's their fault that they have kept pirate flag with all the other flags and it cost 500 gems.. Supercell I need my gems back. Please someone help me please. My holidays will be ruined.
    1. It is not their fault because you havent read.
    2. As said the ingame support does not work on forum and you have to contact them.
    3. You contacted them and got the answere "no" and you have to deal with that.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lilSwizz View Post
    I've communicated with them but they say they cant refund my gems.
    That isvit then. They are the only ones who could, and they have said no.

I need help from Supercell so that they can get me my 500 gems back.
    Supercell have already said no. This is a player discussion forum, not a support forum. Nobody here can possibly do anything to help you.

It's their fault that they have kept pirate flag with all the other flags and it cost 500 gems.
    No, it is your fault tgat you didn't bither to lookk at what you were buying. Entirely your own fault.

. Supercell I need my gems back. Please someone help me please. My holidays will be ruined.
    That isca pity, but it won't be happening. SC virtually never refund gems spent in error.