Thread: Battle Pass Rewards.

Battle Pass Rewards.

I would highly suggest that the battle pass rewards are a little more thought out. Not being able to claim builder base rewards due to storage space is kind of a waste of time for a lot of people but also discouraging and makes it worthless to get. I believe that a little more thought needs to go into these sorts of things because more than anything I am frustrated I miss out on those rewards and I am very limited to how fast I can progress to be able to claim these rewards. I would also suggest adding more rewards or making it longer because it is quite easy to finish the battle pass.

You only need to be bh 5 with max storage to collect the rewards. That doesn't take long. Don't max your base. Goto builder hall forum and learn how to rush effectively. Much better on bh. It is by design that it is relatively easy to max pass points. That ensures that all types and levels of players can complete.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEnvy View Post
    I would highly suggest that the battle pass rewards are a little more thought out. Not being able to claim builder base rewards due to storage space is kind of a waste of time for a lot of people but also discouraging and makes it worthless to get. I believe that a little more thought needs to go into these sorts of things because more than anything I am frustrated I miss out on those rewards and I am very limited to how fast I can progress to be able to claim these rewards. I would also suggest adding more rewards or making it longer because it is quite easy to finish the battle pass.
    If they added more rewards then they'd also increase the price of the pass. Are you willing to spend $10 per month just to get more rewards?
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Planning is what is required when claiming rewards. U can see your rewards beforehand and have some time (month) to use them.

The reward path is at its current length so that it's accessible to many people without having to grind hard to complete it. If they were to increase it, that would discourage many people.

would also suggest adding more rewards or making it longer because it is quite easy to finish the battle pass.
    It can be easy for you, but not so easy for others. How it is now, is quite balanced.

There is for everyone the opportunity of progressing on the pass without it being so complicated. SC wants to have every player to enjoy the rewards from the pass in such a way that wouldn't be too heavily achievable, nor too easy.

Elongation of the pass shall become counterproductive. If SC elongated the endpoint beyond 2600 points and added more tiers, it would have become untouchable for many others. Alternatively, if they add some rewards without the elongation, then they have to increase the pass value accordingly.

Actually, either ways, they will have to increase the price of the pass, which may become unaffordable. Such system would be therefore, unwelcomed by many.

He who has no problem with the money, would still buy it if price is increased. It wouldn't make any difference for them whatsoever. But there's not many people likewise who has such solvency.
    Last edited by drekdx; November 29th, 2020 at 08:56 AM.