Thread: Farmer Looking for Neighborhood

Farmer Looking for Neighborhood

Hello,

I知 currently level 22 and looking for an active neighborhood to join. I work from home and am on my farm all day long. I love to donate and help others. I知 located in the US and am looking forward to playing the Derby. I知 currently in a neighborhood that is not very active. I level up about 2 levels per day at the moment. I am easy to get along with and like to participate in any way I can. Please let me know if anyone is interested in having me in their neighborhood.

Hi gadgetbear! Please check out Dachshund Delight!

I am the leader of the neighborhood, which I started nearly 3 years ago. Currently we have 25 players, ranging from Level 33 to Level 135. Several of us are above level 100 and have played for years, so we can definitely help your farm expand and grow! We are helpful, friendly, and overall a great group of farmers! Everyone in the neighborhood is active at least every few days, except if they are gone for work, vacation etc., so our neighborhood is very active.

We can help you out in the Derby too! The different themes and rules each week can be confusing, and the tasks can be tough, but we will help you out to the best of our ability!

Our neighborhood tag is #9VGGVC22, and the emblem is a green dog on a blue background. If that doesn’t work, you can also add me as a friend in the friend book at #2RUYJORCV, and you can find us that way.

Please consider joining!

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetbear View Post
    Hello,

I知 currently level 22 and looking for an active neighborhood to join. I work from home and am on my farm all day long. I love to donate and help others. I知 located in the US and am looking forward to playing the Derby. I知 currently in a neighborhood that is not very active. I level up about 2 levels per day at the moment. I am easy to get along with and like to participate in any way I can. Please let me know if anyone is interested in having me in their neighborhood.

You can definitely join my farm. It痴 new but I致e been competing in the derby on my own and I知 hoping to move up the ranks. And hoping to recruit more neighbors! I don稚 do that having to complete extra task, that痴 completely up to the Discretion of the player. Of course completing any tasks help, but I recommend shooting for the higher point tasks! But overall really just have fun and help out and be willing to chat! Check out my farm #YCLYQJJ8
    Here4GoodTime (black bat on yellow background)