Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need stronger electro dragon

Need stronger electro dragon

Back in the town hall 7 and 8 dragon dominate the skiesand get 3 star easily but electro dragon couldn't even get a 2 star attacking a town hall 10 when it is a town hall 12, please buff the electro dragon and make it stronger

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    I would expect to triple any TH10 easily using TH12 electro dragons. Most of themneven with TH11 electros.

They certainly don't need a buff, at TH12 & TY13 they are one of the safest ways to get 2 stars when you have a hero down.

Need stronger electro dragon

Back in the town hall 7 and 8 dragon dominate the skiesand get 3 star easily but electro dragon couldn't even get a 2 star attacking a town hall 10 when it is a town hall 12, please buff the electro dragon and make it stronger

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    Sounds more like user error then weak troops.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    Not sure I understand this. If you dont think ED are good to 3-star a base, then upgrade them. If ED lv 4 is not good enough for you, then you are using the wrong troop. I use ED all the time. Guaranteed 1-star. Occasionally 2 and rarely 3 star (because I am not that good!). But the issue is pure ED attacks are not going to get you far - you need to watch people who attack you, and learn from them. (I find that really hard, tho!)

Yes please buff the ED. I have trouble getting 3 stars more than 90% of the time.
    Level 225 | TH13 | 2687 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    I want to be Mayor of Dawnbreak City

Forum Veteran
    If you spam electro dragon on any base blindly doesn't mean a guaranteed 3 stars,
    Using electro dragon on spread out base will always lead to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    If you spam electro dragon on any base blindly doesn't mean a guaranteed 3 stars,
    Using electro dragon on spread out base will always lead to fail.
    Agreed. The closely knitted bases will give u a better chance with electros.

I'd also say that u shouldn't be expecting a 3 star if you'll be spamming electros only. They can safely guarantee u 2 stars as well as a high % but not always a 3 star. Thats just my opinion.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    They can safely guarantee u 2 stars as well as a high % but not always a 3 star. Thats just my opinion.

While it is an easy two with e drags. Just like every other attacking troop. (Bowlers, hogs, miners, loons, wichers, yeti and probably a few more)
    Certainly does not garantee a high percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by ireid View Post
    While it is an easy two with e drags. Just like every other attacking troop. (Bowlers, hogs, miners, loons, wichers, yeti and probably a few more)
    Certainly does not garantee a high percentage.
    Well I did state that it was my opinion so I'm open to corrections. I said that from my observations.