Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need stronger electro dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    With sweeper you don't want to take chances, do you ? Rage are great near sweepers
    In war may be they are less useful but in multiplayer they are safe 2 star strategy for me
    That's where the bats come in. Dragons and hero's do the tanking, you do the freezing and drop the bats from an alternative angle and not behind the dragons, they take out the weedy sweepers and everything else. All you need to do is worry about wizards, multis and scattershots.
    Why waste 2 spell slots just to deal with an air sweeper because the edrag is too slow. It's actually quite inefficient.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    The world doesn't revolve around the 0.0000001% bro. We're talking generalities here.
    But you did call using rage with edrags a mistake , may be the general players can't triple in a minute and half with edrag rage but can certainly use it decently.
    And it certainly is much easier to use and plan with edrag rages than the bats with some pretty precise freeze drop and plans for bats. So more general players friendly.
    Last edited by tapesh88; November 29th, 2020 at 12:55 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ireid View Post
    People keep saying e drags are a safe two star... every attack is...
    Unless you are comparing to mass ice or headhunters
    No they aren't. Not in the same way. Yes, most decent players can get 2 stars most of the time with any of the common war armies. But not as safely, and particularly not with one or more heroes down.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    10 electro, 9 bats and 4 freeze (2 in cc) will 2 star any base. Use 2 electros at either side to take out some wizards and make a funnel. Drop the others in a zerg with warden, queen other side and when the wizards towers are gone drop the bats. Freeze multi infernos and or scatter shots and win.
    What needs a buff here. Op no doubt is using mass on the spot electros with rage spells.
    Btw rage spells and mass electro is such a waste, 6+ of them will one shot anything anyway. So many people waste spell slots using rage spells with them.
    I disagree. With electris the rage isn't so important for the power of their strike, it is important for allowing them to get that strike off. Both by them moving faster and firing more quickly once they target. They are about the slowest firing troop there is, and rage does make a difference to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I disagree. With electris the rage isn't so important for the power of their strike, it is important for allowing them to get that strike off. Both by them moving faster and firing more quickly once they target. They are about the slowest firing troop there is, and rage does make a difference to that.
    Rage spells don't increase attack speed do they?

Centennial Club
    30% faster i think

They do!!

We use them almost exclusively at TH11 and 12..
    8 edrag +4 loon for an 11, 8 edrag +8 loon for a 12.. With 4 rage and 3 freeze..
    Edrag and loon or all loon in slammer with either 2 freeze or a freeze plus poison for cc troops.

King/queen opposite sides or royals one side and edrag other for funnel, then line em up and rage em in, avoiding sweepers whenever possible.
    We class 2 star as a minor fail, and a dip fail as a whoopsie in war.

We aint fluent in many strats, but we do like to win..
    And as with any strat, it gets easier with a lot of practice..
    Edrag is the easiest strat to use at those halls, and usually gives a good return for not too much effort in our experience.

ive seen many mass dragon attacks not take out a th 7 or 8 3 stars, in fact i also have seen ppl drop 2 th lvls and fail to win using mass dragons, ive also seen myself 3 star many that are the same th lvl and even 2 starred bases that are 2 th lvls higher with edrags. so it appears to me that normal dragons need a massive buff
    Last edited by CorValerie; November 29th, 2020 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    ive seen many mass dragon attacks not take out a th 7 or 8 3 stars, in fact i also have seen ppl drop 2 th lvls and fail to win using mass dragons, ive also seen myself 3 star many that are the same th lvl and even 2 starred bases that are 2 th lvls higher with edrags. so it appears to me that normal dragons need a massive buff
    Now there is something that in my opinion is broken.. Mass drag zap at TH8..
    Am yet to find a TH8 base that will stand in war.. Not that it matters much that far down the pecking order.