Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: World finals schedule?

World finals schedule?

Either I am blind or ppl are lazy. Where is the schedule and information? Ingame is just a „meet the Teams“ (at least in German). Esl seems to have a roster, but no exact timetable. Sc homepage has nothing. Forums; no sticky.
    Do I have to research the whole internet to find those kinds of Information?

what Kind of lazy Organisation/Communication is this?

NO, you don't have to search the whole internet. Just go to youtube and click on notification

Thanks, but there is no real shedule there. Now there is a countdown for the grand final.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    NO, you don't have to search the whole internet. Just go to youtube and click on notification
    I am old school. I want to have a CET or any Time set and then arrange my day. Not the other way around.

Is it realy to much to ask, to get a clear time table? Or at least a stickey in the right forum? We even have a forum section for competitions and such!

Like "oh hey! Grand final is 4pm CET! Be there on Youtube or Twitch!".
    Why do i have to crawl trough reddit to find the damn information?

Maby that is one reason, why noone cares/knows about World Championship in my clan. And why i missed the whole thing last year.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Iduyenn View Post
    Thanks, but there is no real shedule there. Now there is a countdown for the grand final.

I am old school. I want to have a CET or any Time set and then arrange my day. Not the other way around.

Is it realy to much to ask, to get a clear time table? Or at least a stickey in the right forum? We even have a forum section for competitions and such!

Like "oh hey! Grand final is 4pm CET! Be there on Youtube or Twitch!".
    Why do i have to crawl trough reddit to find the damn information?

Maby that is one reason, why noone cares/knows about World Championship in my clan. And why i missed the whole thing last year.
    Each day starts at 5pm Helsinki time (3PM UTC).

They don't have a specific schedule for the exact start time of each match, because it depends to some extent on just how long each match takes.

Tomorrow starts with 4 semifinal wars (each semifinal is 2 wars with scores summed).

Then there are 2 Grand final wars.