Thread: WARNING: Task refresh perk for expired task didnít work

WARNING: Task refresh perk for expired task didnít work

has anyone else tried out this feature?

I just love doing experiments on Hayday to find out how things work, so being me I had to try out this feature. I allowed my corn task to expire during the farm season pass time so this was several days ago. I then used the perk to restart the timer on my task, it restarted and I completed the task, everything looked great! I was thrilled at how this feature could help in a pinch.

There were so many tasks I didnít think to check my actual score. So yesterday I noticed that it showed me as completing 16 task for 4800 points. Iíve only actually done 15 tasks so it used another task when I restarted using my perk leaving me still 320 points short of what my score should be. Surely thatís not how itís supposed to work?

lucy

Centennial Club
    Thanks Lucy for sharing the perks! i didn't even notice how to use those perks, as they were too many of them lol! I will take note of this new feature and experiment it. I just knew that one of the perk ( or whatever name we call it) could help to refresh an expired task, so that we won't lost the task point. Could it be this one?

Oh, thank you for doing the experience. Is it 15 tasks including the expired one? (listed in your own task log?) do you still have 3 tasks available (assuming max 18 free tasks in Champ league)?

Sorry I am a bit confused. Do you think you can share screenshots?
    Last edited by meonhoc; November 28th, 2020 at 01:08 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Update: it let me complete another task. It said 18/18. It showed that I could take another task ( without spending any diamonds) I took it, completed it, and it didn’t give me the points for the final task. Still 320 points short.

lucy.

Yes purple cove it is that perk

let me see if I can figure out how to share a screenshot

edited to add : can’t figure it out...can someone explain how to post a pic
    Last edited by Njoylife10; November 28th, 2020 at 02:10 PM.

Ok, I think I get what you described.

You have quota of 18 tasks and were able to take 18 tasks from derby board without spending diamond. You let 1 task expired and reactivated it then completed it. On your personal task log, 18 tasks shoul be listed there (assuming 320 each), right? The one reactivated might have different icon. You contribute 18 tasks * 320pts = 5760pts to your hood derby score.

Now on your hood task log, next to your name, it shows 19/18 (or 18/18?) for 5760pts, is that right? (18 tasks *320pts = 5760pts)

I separate what server/client effectively register (programming issue) and what is displayed to players (visual issue).

From what I understand about this perk, once unlocked, derby player is able to, in this power derby in champ league:
    - take 18 tasks without spending diamond, let say for 320pts each
    - reactivated 1 expired task during derby
    - contribute 5760pts to hood derby score, once all task, including the one reactivated, finished

To check the 3rd point, you might want to check the math of deerby against the sum of all individual derby score. Is there any difference?

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

Excellent description Meonhoc! Except on the neighborhood derby log page it says 18/18 For 5440 I’m missing 320 points. 18 x 320 is 5760 like you said. To clarify each task I took was worth 320 points.

there are 3 people in our derby at this time all scores are as listed....

18/18 for 5760 (player number 1)
    18/18 for 5440 (me)
    10/18 for 3191 (player number 3)
    for a total score of: 14391

that is the total score listed both on the horses page and on the derby task page and it is 320 points short of what it should be.

Thanks for confirming Njoylife10!
    Do you happen to remember whether farm pass was still active by the time you finished the reactivated task? Any derby points flying up at that time?

If not, looks like we have an issue. But with so many maintenance recently, things might have changed. Thanks for posting, I hope the team will see this before next season started on 1st Dec.

The season pass was active at the time I used the perk.