Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of clan shop (International)

Clash of clan shop (International)

I've played the Hayday for like 2-3 years and the best part was the shop thing, in Which you are able to sell stuff and also buy something.

Now in COC we have spells, troops (dark and regular), singe machine and all the other stuff that we create with our resources.
    While creating any troop we invest some resource and it increases with the troop level. So Why can't we have a shop like hayday where we can place troops for selling.

Like in Hayday we can adjust the number of items and cost

In COC we can adjust the level (not higher then your current troop level) and also the cost
    cost can also be used either in gold or elixer (no de).

Benefits:

Low TH will able to challenge little higher TH (since they can't increase the training camp capacity number)
    If user reqquired gold and have so much elixer then he is selling the troop while making them with elixer and in return getting the gold

Player who just need to troops they can buy without the clan mate wait time

We can put this time limit thing in there so once you bought the troops you have to wait 10 minutes before buying again, same like clan request.

Let's me know what you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

The reason this wouldn't work is due to abuse.
    Example: My main account is a max th13, but my mini is a th12 and approaching the 3/4ths mark.

I need all 3 resources, so what's to prevent me from "selling" troops on my th12 and "buying" them with my th13? Unless price controls were put in place, I could in theory sell 1 barbarian for 9 million gold, and thus trade resources between my accounts.

You did mention that de would not be allowed as payment, yet your idea is nothing more than resource trading which has been ruled out by the CoC development team.
    Also, this idea would be heavily abused as players with dozens of accounts could simply "sell" troops from one account to accumulate vast amounts of gold and elixir very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    The reason this wouldn't work is due to abuse.
    Example: My main account is a max th13, but my mini is a th12 and approaching the 3/4ths mark.

I need all 3 resources, so what's to prevent me from "selling" troops on my th12 and "buying" them with my th13? Unless price controls were put in place, I could in theory sell 1 barbarian for 9 million gold, and thus trade resources between my accounts.

You did mention that de would not be allowed as payment, yet your idea is nothing more than resource trading which has been ruled out by the CoC development team.
    Also, this idea would be heavily abused as players with dozens of accounts could simply "sell" troops from one account to accumulate vast amounts of gold and elixir very quickly.

I used in Hayday shop as example due to these facts:
    an Item cost is already set to minimum and maximum by the developers say

Level 1 Barbarians
    Cost 25 Regular elixer
    So when someone want to sell it, the seller is bound to sell it for max 25 unit of (gold/elixer) of his choice( not in millions).

Abusing the idea:
    You might have heard of Galadon, (popular youtuber for coc) have 13 accounts from level 1 to 13 in a single clan and when he is the only owner of all his accounts he can share the troops or say abuse the system by donating any troop to any of his account.

I also asked for the 10 minutes threshold time before purchasing the troops,spells again same like we have system in clan troop donation.

Donations are good but they only gives you level points(exp points) so are they abusing the coc system?

But with the shop you will also get the resources, I am certain that many players get the resources they required.

Quote Originally Posted by WalletSavings View Post
    I used in Hayday shop as example due to these facts:
    an Item cost is already set to minimum and maximum by the developers say

Level 1 Barbarians
    Cost 25 Regular elixer
    So when someone want to sell it, the seller is bound to sell it for max 25 unit of (gold/elixer) of his choice( not in millions).

Abusing the idea:
    You might have heard of Galadon, (popular youtuber for coc) have 13 accounts from level 1 to 13 in a single clan and when he is the only owner of all his accounts he can share the troops or say abuse the system by donating any troop to any of his account.

I also asked for the 10 minutes threshold time before purchasing the troops,spells again same like we have system in clan troop donation.

Donations are good but they only gives you level points(exp points) so are they abusing the coc system?

But with the shop you will also get the resources, I am certain that many players get the resources they required.
    This would still be a form of resource trading, which is a ruled out idea.
    Requesting troops on one account and then donating troops on a different account is not abuse.

Even with the various controls in place- prices set by the developers, cool-down before purchading again, etc.- people would still abuse it.

Again, I could put up tons of troops to sell from one account and every 10 minutes purchase them from my main account.

Imagine someone with dozens of accounts: a player uses 1 account to put up a few thousand troops to sell, then every ten minutes buys a troop from the rest of their 50 accounts.

Trust me: no matter what controls you put in place, players will find a way to abuse it.

And again, this is a form of resource trading/sharing, so it simply won't happen.

Idea is not bad, but obsession with perceived abuse will stop it from happening or even being considered.

People do feed their mini accounts in hayday or at least use to back in the day but that did not break the game, on contrary it encouraged players to make multiple accounts.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    This is effectively just another way of exchanging resources, which is ruled out (for very good reasons).