Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can anyone donate a clan to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Wait ? Do you really want someone to donate a clan to you ? Well tbh, it isn't really possible that a clan can ever be donated and also it is against the rules of SC as donating a clan, means account sharing and account sharing isn't permitted in the SC Terms & Conditions.
    Can you please explain how giving away clan is account sharing?

To OP I don’t really think anyone on this forum will giveaway you clan like this. I suggest start your own clan it won’t take much time to make it level 10 with all legend players you have. 🙂

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bct View Post
    I don’t Iunderstabd why you feel the need to post. As already stated there are many clans not being used and as already stated are my intents and purposes. And as provided, I am under the impression this is not against any rules. A clan is not an account and there is no exchange of any compensation - hence donation.

I understand COC is an all ages game and some are not at the level to decipher a simply request, but please think before you post, if is isn’t relevant just move along.
    It isn't against the rules, but there is no realistic chance of you getting a useful response. If clans are that dead, then their leader is not active in game, so they are unlikely to be active here either.

My clan just blew up and most of it was several legend friends. We want to start a new one but was hoping someone might have a dead one level 10+ that could be donated to us...please reach out to me!
    How many camp space does donating a clan take?
    Are you sure your cc is big enough to hold it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Wait ? Do you really want someone to donate a clan to you ? Well tbh, it isn't really possible that a clan can ever be donated and also it is against the rules of SC as donating a clan, means account sharing and account sharing isn't permitted in the SC Terms & Conditions.
    Donating is free, so no rule infringement..
    To be fair, it is doubtful anyone would hand over their clan, matterless of the state of the said clan..
    But that is simply human nature, rather than rules.. People start up a clan because they want to be leader.. The main man.
    That, or they wish to use it for a specific purpose.. Mine is to play with the MMA as a 1 man band.
    It is currently in hiatus whilst I am back at the old clan.. But sorry, it will be needed again at some point.

Having said that..
    Good luck to OP..
    Hopefully he gets his wish, and the guys can both stay together and have a jump start on the clan perks.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; November 28th, 2020 at 10:14 AM.

You seem lazy enough to start a new clan and instead asked the community to give you an easy way. Well that speaks for itself, I would bet new people will just come and go if you own one. And donation ratio? lol.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    How many camp space does donating a clan take?
    Are you sure your cc is big enough to hold it?...
    Touché! Thanks for the laugh! 🤣

It is hard to bring a dozen legends into one clan...and have it be to everyone’s liking, starting from scratch isn’t helpful for newer/active players trying to join a strong clan and be able to donate but we will as a last resort.

If you search clans with these requirements there are literally hundreds of dead ones going to waste, so I thought this would be worth a shot.
    If you found several of these, it might be an option to leave a message in clan chat asking if the leader would want to part with the clan... however: dead clans most likely are not visited much by their leaders, and that, as pointed out, is the main problem
    Quote Originally Posted by ItwasAditya View Post
    You are just lying you want a high level clan legends never quit and it is very easy to start a new clan with (40+ as you said) legends. I know a calm which was stated few months ago now it is 6 lvl because of their hard play ( 50 vs 50 regular war if you have most legends then it will not be different) they were not legends.
    A dozen has never been 40+ in my book, but my calculations might be off. And what necessitates the flatout accusation of 'just lying' - based on what, your assumption? Knowledge? I know several legends that have quit the game for several reasons, one simply being boredom or other pressing real life stuff going on...

Quote Originally Posted by ItwasAditya View Post
    You are just lying you want a high level clan legends never quit and it is very easy to start a new clan with (40+ as you said) legends. I know a calm which was stated few months ago now it is 6 lvl because of their hard play ( 50 vs 50 regular war if you have most legends then it will not be different) they were not legends.
    eh?.. How is he lying?..
    He doesnt really want a clan?, or that members have quit the old clan?

I tend to believe him.. But a little more punctuation would help folk see where you are coming from.
    I dont hold out much hope for him.. Not around here.. But IMV he is certainly being upfront about his wishes and the unfortunate circumstances.
    Obviously, the clan that just failed isnt under their control.

Was in similar situation earlier this year as OP minus the truck load of legend Leaguers he claim to have.

Two of us started a clan. From March till now we have reached lvl 7 knocking on lvl 8.

Aim to be 10 in next 6 month, so yeah it's a grind but it's worth it, building from scratch is satisfying.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

In the past, I have personally been given 2 clans, it's rare but it can happen.

The last one was from someone posting in need clan mates forum, I responded and took over a lvl 6 clan, it's now lvl 19.

So for those saying it will never happen, it actually does.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

I think your probability of having someone donate one to you is super thin. Can't hurt to ask though, but the main problem here is if they are inactive in CoC, they are extremely unlikely to see your request here.

If you really want to take over the high level clan, best bet might be learning how the inactive clan leadership change rules work. See if you can join one, and then takeover 90(?) days later under those rules. Maybe your mates divide and conquer, join different clans, and see if one of you gets lucky to get leader and then you all join there. Downside doing this is you separate for quite a long time.