Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can anyone donate a clan to me?

Crab Claw
    Quote Originally Posted by bct View Post
    My clan just blew up and most of it was several legend friends. We want to start a new one but was hoping someone might have a dead one level 10+ that could be donated to us...please reach out to me!
    Actually the best way could be to let players ‘cool off’ and listen to reason. The clan ‘blew up’. Can those players in control be persuaded to see reason? They were friends once. Can they be again?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    In the past, I have personally been given 2 clans, it's rare but it can happen.

The last one was from someone posting in need clan mates forum, I responded and took over a lvl 6 clan, it's now lvl 19.

So for those saying it will never happen, it actually does.
    Plus 1 here
    Not exactly given away a clan but handing over leadership (i was offered a lvl 21 clan which im currently in (to which i denied) coz the leader thought he was kinda inactive and in the mean time i was taking care of the clan?
    So yes it does happen

OP while it could happen, as Ajax said it is very unlikely here because if the level 10+ clan is dead the leader isn’t likely active here either. However, the example Warios gave is more likely. There are lower level clans that you could take over and push up to level 10.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Pro Member
    You might get lucky like my clan did. There were several of us in a clan with a pretty abusive leader. One of the members left and found a high level clan with only a few active members. He then invited us to join him (after talking things out with the leader of the clan we were moving to). Pretty much merged two clans and everybody was happy.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    In the past, I have personally been given 2 clans, it's rare but it can happen.

The last one was from someone posting in need clan mates forum, I responded and took over a lvl 6 clan, it's now lvl 19.

So for those saying it will never happen, it actually does.
    Happened to me too, The previous leader got sick of the "slog-of-the-Leader" grind, and tossed me the keys and rode off into the sunset. We were just getting to L7 as a clan then and we are now 17 (not that anything past 10 really matters much anyhow). of course I was feeling the slog as well, so I made a sales pitch and changed the clan to a farming paradigm, and have been operating a low stress farming clan since. its way more enjoyable for me and thus the clan culture is healthy and we have active happy farmers for the most part.

I did not ask for the keys: but he felt I was a good fit to be the leader in his stead and said so on his way out.

Good luck OP. its not often it happens, but it does happen.

you may want to check in the Clan part of the forum for better results or at least more related posts.

EDIT:

Oh also: start a clan with a mini acct in the meantime and see if you can grow it in to L10 in less time than it takes you to find one to "take over" if you find a clan before you get to L10 then you can disband that clan. otherwise working both angles may get you to the place you want eventually anyhow. Clan Games and constant wars (even if you lose you get XP) is a positive XP gain formula, IME (cause that is how I run my clan!)

food for thought.
    Last edited by AFRO; November 30th, 2020 at 09:50 PM. Reason: had another thought

Quote Originally Posted by Chitrang98 View Post
    Can you please explain how giving away clan is account sharing?

To OP I don’t really think anyone on this forum will giveaway you clan like this. I suggest start your own clan it won’t take much time to make it level 10 with all legend players you have. ��
    Ik clan sharing is not against the rules, but I've seen actual cases where people share or sell their accounts to actually gain control over a active clan in the name of donations.
    That was the only thing, I was trying to explain with my post.
    Last edited by Shivank380; November 30th, 2020 at 10:13 PM.