Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can anyone donate a clan to me?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    94

    Can anyone donate a clan to me?

    My clan just blew up and most of it was several legend friends. We want to start a new one but was hoping someone might have a dead one level 10+ that could be donated to us...please reach out to me!

  2. #2
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    7,742
    Nobody is going to do that. Join na existing clan or start a new one.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    94
    It is hard to bring a dozen legends into one clan...and have it be to everyoneís liking, starting from scratch isnít helpful for newer/active players trying to join a strong clan and be able to donate but we will as a last resort.

    If you search clans with these requirements there are literally hundreds of dead ones going to waste, so I thought this would be worth a shot.
    Last edited by bct; November 28th, 2020 at 05:45 AM.

  4. #4
    Wait ? Do you really want someone to donate a clan to you ? Well tbh, it isn't really possible that a clan can ever be donated and also it is against the rules of SC as donating a clan, means account sharing and account sharing isn't permitted in the SC Terms & Conditions.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Giving away a Clan to someone is completely fine. Selling it for currency outside of the game, whether it's money, food, material goods, or anything else is prohibited.

    To summarize it, you can't sell something that doesn't belong to you.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-legal/page3

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    94
    I donít Iunderstabd why you feel the need to post. As already stated there are many clans not being used and as already stated are my intents and purposes. And as provided, I am under the impression this is not against any rules. A clan is not an account and there is no exchange of any compensation - hence donation.

    I understand COC is an all ages game and some are not at the level to decipher a simply request, but please think before you post, if is isnít relevant just move along.
    Last edited by bct; November 28th, 2020 at 06:10 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bct View Post
    It is hard to bring a dozen legends into one clan...and have it be to everyone’s liking, starting from scratch isn’t helpful for newer/active players trying to join a strong clan and be able to donate but we will as a last resort.

    If you search clans with these requirements there are literally hundreds of dead ones going to waste, so I thought this would be worth a shot.
    Those dozen legends doesn't sound newer players to me. If you already have these many players, it's not that hard to start a new clan since most of them would be active and have maxed troops to donate already.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Those dozen legends doesn't sound newer players to me. If you already have these many players, it's not that hard to start a new clan since most of them would be active and have maxed troops to donate already.
    I already stated why we would like a leveled clan. Recruiting players who are not maxed into clan that primarily requests max troops to push in legends is an easy way to destroy donation ratios and divide a clan, however we would like to be more open to a wider range of players.

    Yes starting a clan from scratch and is not hard, but I am simply looking for alternatives before doing so for the above mentioned reasons.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bct View Post
    I already stated why we would like a leveled clan. Recruiting players who are not maxed into clan that primarily requests max troops to push in legends is an easy way to destroy donation ratios and divide a clan, however we would like to be more open to a wider range of players.

    Yes starting a clan from scratch and is not hard, but I am simply looking for alternatives before doing so for the above mentioned reasons.
    Recruiting new players at lower Th levels and expecting them to maintain so called donation ratio is a funny thing.

  10. #10
    Forum Elder helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    2,419
    Its better to join an established clan or get your a** in grind mode. No one will just hand over a Level 10+ just because you want one
    CWL Clans- Champion 1 & Master 1 X 2
    Th 13 Accounts 3 x 75/75/50/25|31>32/41>42/19>20/15>16|6/10/1/0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •