Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 people looking for an active neighborhood :)

Fresh Spawn

3 people looking for an active neighborhood :)

Hello everybody, we are 3 players (levels 74, 86 and 94) looking for a neighborhood who will be active in the derbys and with a good mindset we're all french but speaking english fluently. Is there anybody interested ?
    Last edited by Leynox20; November 28th, 2020 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Sending a pm

🕊️SPIRITíS PEACE KEEPS THE FUN IN THE GAME, NO PRESSURE LEADERBOARD HOOD. GLOBAL RANKING 113. JOIN US NOW FOR:
    🎃WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS, AMOOZING PRIZES! 🎃
    🕊️Spiritís Peace is seeking highly motivated derby addicts whose goal is to continue our rise on the global leaderboard. Our main hood is 🏅Championship league with 84 gold trophies 🏆 and counting! We always place in the top 3! We are looking to fill our remaining few openings. We are extremely competitive, very strategic and have fun while we win.We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
    🤔Requirements are:
    👩🏼♥🌾 Age 18+
    📈Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    💬Communication is crucial!
    🌍 ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    🏃🏽♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!
    🗺️. We are also a Valley hood. We hit all the chicken/animal requirements and are always on the lookout to repair others trucks.

If you are levels 40-75, looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer:

🐣Spiritís Peace Annex
    This🏅 championship league hood derbies as competitively as the main hood, with all the same requirements. This is not a camp! Always places in the top 3! Currently leaderboard bound ! Itís also where some of our main members race their baby farms. Itís extremely active. Some farms may be called up from time to time to help in the main hood! We have 22 active members and looking for more!

💻 Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help if needed with tasks!

If you are interested send me a DM! 📫 If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Hello,

iíll send you a pm.

PM has been sent

WhosvilleAcres is looking for members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 320/400 if you are in derby. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 60 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 70 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 153
    Tag PV2PLJUL

A little info about our hood

We are known as "ALMOST A HOOD" English Speaking

LEVEL 86 plus and lower levels! 320/400 point derby tasks! TAG#PLY8P099
    CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE
    Gold -40, Silver-30, Bronze-18
    We are committed to completing an extra task for all derbies.

We support all Farmers in our hood to upgrade silo, barn, personal town train and the express train, including your visitors to all buildings.

MAKE THE JUMP, START FRESH, HELP US BUILD THE BEST TEAM/FARMERS IN OUR HOOD.

Upbeat, helpful, committed to team work!

Give it a go, come on over!

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Leynox20 View Post
    Hello everybody, we are 3 players (levels 74, 86 and 94) looking for a neighborhood who will be active in the derbys and with a good mindset we're all french but speaking english fluently. Is there anybody interested ?

You can definitely join my farm. Itís new but Iíve been competing in the derby on my own and Iím hoping to move up the ranks. And hoping to recruit more neighbors! I donít do that having to complete extra task, thatís completely up to the Discretion of the player. Of course completing any tasks help, but I recommend shooting for the higher point tasks! But overall really just have fun and help out and be willing to chat! Check out my farm #YCLYQJJ8
    Here4GoodTime (black bat on yellow background)

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by iGotchaMoney View Post
    You can definitely join my farm. Itís new but Iíve been competing in the derby on my own and Iím hoping to move up the ranks. And hoping to recruit more neighbors! I donít do that having to complete extra task, thatís completely up to the Discretion of the player. Of course completing any tasks help, but I recommend shooting for the higher point tasks! But overall really just have fun and help out and be willing to chat! Check out my farm #YCLYQJJ8
    Here4GoodTime (black bat on yellow background)
    Hello,

We just have joined your hood

Pro Member
    6 year old neighborhood with 124 golden trophies searches for independent new members.

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood Farming Fools!

Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 124🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!😍

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood with team players who have great communication!

**Must use Fb Messenger. This is so we can better communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks such as Bingo.

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! Often times completing regular derby within 12-48 hours, we then have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. This gives plenty of time to restock farms and relax! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

Once our derby is complete and the hustle and bustle is over we do tend to be a quieter group.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

It is ok to opt out of derby whenever you need to😉

We will have two less competitive relaxed derbies per month. This means we wont be trying to finish in 12 hours that week! lol We will still go for 10 tasks at highest points though. If it looks like we would not be placing top three that week then no tenth would be required of course!

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 50

Please do not have another farm in another NEIGHBORHOOD.

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; September 28th,