Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When will that percent loot come out in clan games

When will that percent loot come out in clan games

Hello, for the past three months or so to now, I keep seeing new clan games awards that Ive never seen, such as 20% on loot. I don't know what it means. They always say "Its Coming" something like that but has never came out. it happened about 6 times. is it not available for some?

It looks something like that. Not sure if this was the beta clan games
    Last edited by rusherford; November 27th, 2020 at 10:20 PM.

Here is a link to your answer https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki...ory:Clan_Games
    It is a percentage of your treasury capacity, linked to hall level and clan perks.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Hello, for the past three months or so to now, I keep seeing new clan games awards that Ive never seen, such as 20% on loot. I don't know what it means. They always say "Its Coming" something like that but has never came out. it happened about 6 times. is it not available for some?

It looks something like that. Not sure if this was the beta clan games
    They don't put amounts there because the amount will vary according to your treasury capacity - which includes any clan perks. Where the award should be dark lix, they substitute something else for TH6 who can play clan games, but cannot hold dark at all.

BTW, while the amount is not shown there, it gets set for you as an individual the first time you go into Clan Games. Which can mean, if you change clans to one with a lower perk level, then the amount is more than your treasury can hold when you come to claim it.