Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: worst war matchup ever

Banned

worst war matchup ever

never had this bad of a war matchup R.I.P winstreak again!
    anyone else being punished hard by matchmaking and this broken game?
    Last edited by Hosecoc; November 27th, 2020 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosecoc View Post
    I doubt it is the worst, though if it is bad usually there are roster reasons for it. As for streaks, yes “recent war success” is a factor, though we don’t know how much. You’ll find better information in the war forum, where this thread will get moved. As for the game being broken....nope.

Why do you think it is an uneven match?
    Last edited by 2222; November 27th, 2020 at 04:00 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

This game is so broken, let's quit together, you be Thelma, I'll be Louise.

Banned
    you seen our last war with your magical powers.... can you not see this one? look at it and tell me how great and fair it is

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I doubt it is the worst, though if it is bad usually there are roster reasons for it. As for streaks, yes “recent war success” is a factor, though we don’t know how much. You’ll find better information in the war forum, where this thread will get moved. As for the game being broken....nope.

Why do you think it is an uneven match?
    we have
    2 maxed 13s
    1 half way to max 13
    1 maxed th12
    13 th11s ( 2 without eagle)
    2 th10s

they have 3 maxed th13s
    3 maxed th12s
    14 th11s' of which a far larger portion are maxed than ours

tell me at which th do we have the advantage?

we have
    2 maxed 13s
    1 half way to max 13
    1 maxed th12
    13 th11s ( 2 without eagle)
    2 th10s

they have 3 maxed th13s
    3 maxed th12s
    14 th11s' of which a far larger portion are maxed than ours

tell me at which th do we have the advantage?
    We would need to know more, but given how easy you think it is to 3 star th13s, you should be able to perfect them. Are you using the engineered th11 that sits below th10s on your map? Are your th11s without eagles taking high heroes and offense along with that absent eagle?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    We would need to know more, but given how easy you think it is to 3 star th13s, you should be able to perfect them. Are you using the engineered th11 that sits below th10s on your map? Are your th11s without eagles taking high heroes and offense along with that absent eagle?
    nvm who cares nothing will ever be done to fix this from happening, our clan plays for win streaks and if this is how we are going to lose it then there is no point playing, our clan has pretty much decided its the end of the path for us we can do everything but when this broke game decides to do a number on us theres nothing we can do, and its completely unfair matchup

nvm who cares nothing will ever be done to fix this from happening, our clan plays for win streaks and if this is how we are going to lose it then there is no point playing, our clan has pretty much decided its the end of the path for us we can do everything but when this broke game decides to do a number on us theres nothing we can do, and its completely unfair matchup
    For any one of your war wins during your streak, was there ever an unfair matchup where you had the advantage? I'd be willing to bet you overpowered more than one opponent during that streak, and you didn't come here complaining.

With your magical TH13 that three stars everything, how can you lose?

anyone else noted since the last update with added army camp space to 300
    th13 is just ridiculously easy now
    along with all the new offensive attack options added into the game constantly, how is anyone supposed to defend this rubbish?
    /sarcasm off

I'm not sure if you had no sleep, the coffee was bad or something else is bugging you... but you've gone from 'the game is ridiculously easy and everyone threestars everything' to 'goodbye winstreak' due to a 'matchup from hell'.... in ... how long?

You use an engineered 11 that sits below 10s and you use engineered 11s that don’t have eagles in an effort to get matches to your advantage. Sometimes, it works the other way, though this match you reference is winnable anyway.