Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No servers working in that clan

No servers working in that clan

A Iran Clan where No severs are working and when i join there its shows connection lost every time after loading screen. Compelted .
    Please my id is get stucked there and i m not be able leave or do anything in my account.
    Look likes this clan is hacked and servers are not working there .
    Clan name is Para_United
    And tag are given below
    clan tag :- #P8U20LRJ
    Last edited by rajrawatrr83; November 27th, 2020 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Tag not showing

Servers are not for each clan.
    There was a time when people found a "glitch" that cause game crashing immediately and game never opened again. That was due to some strange chat messages with symbols and mostly effected ios devices. People in that clan were not able to load the game to leave the clan.
    Solution:
    Try different device with different operating system.
    There was a different solution by using an unsupported way to play the game but now that way is forbidden and i cant suggest you to use it because you would put your village into risk of permanent ban.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Servers are not for each clan.
    There was a time when people found a "glitch" that cause game crashing immediately and game never opened again. That was due to some strange chat messages with symbols and mostly effected ios devices. People in that clan were not able to load the game to leave the clan.
    Solution:
    Try different device with different operating system.
    There was a different solution by using an unsupported way to play the game but now that way is forbidden and i cant suggest you to use it because you would put your village into risk of permanent ban.
    Hey please help me how i be able to get out of this problem. Please i stucked there from 2-3 days and cant be able to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rajrawatrr83 View Post
    Hey please help me how i be able to get out of this problem. Please i stucked there from 2-3 days and cant be able to do anything.
    Please read my post again.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this problem if the above information won't work. Cuz I am a android user.

Please read my post again.
    Hey i read your above and i tried to open my account on different devices but nothing happens and i m still stucked there .please tell if there is any other way any legal or illegal way.i can go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj0786 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this problem if the above information won't work. Cuz I am a android user.
    You have started the exact same thread like op that is why i think you are the second forum account of op.

Quote Originally Posted by rajrawatrr83 View Post
    Hey i read your above and i tried to open my account on different devices but nothing happens and i m still stucked there .please tell if there is any other way any legal or illegal way.i can go through.
    Use a different device with different opearating system. If you have android then use ios. If you have ios then use android.
    I will not tell you illegal way that might could help you because this solution would be breach of terms of service and could get your village banned permanently.

Try some common steps like:
    - turn off/on device
    - clear cache
    - clear ram
    - turn off background apps
    - check your internet (switch between wifi/mobil)
    - check clash for update
    - check device for update
    - very last option the factory reset

If you still struggle then create a new clash account and contact the ingame support.

You have started the exact same thread like op that is why i think you are the second forum account of op.

Use a different device with different opearating system. If you have android then use ios. If you have ios then use android.
    I will not tell you illegal way that might could help you because this solution would be breach of terms of service and could get your village banned permanently.

Try some common steps like:
    - turn off/on device
    - clear cache
    - clear ram
    - turn off background apps
    - check your internet (switch between wifi/mobil)
    - check clash for update
    - check device for update
    - very last option the factory reset

If you still struggle then create a new clash account and contact the ingame support.
    Hey bro I did all things that u wrote and when i going to talk with in game supporters they send bot every time to talk. coc help and support means bot nowadays and it doesn't help me to get rid of it

I'm guessing in the dark here... but I think if you'd uninstall the game entirely from your phone and reinstall it might help.

Don't forget to make sure that you have access to your account before deleting the game.

Same here, I've lost 2 accounts like that this week... I've emailed and asked for help in the chat, they say there is nothing they can do... my first account got stuck in a req and leave clan... now I'm stuck on loading screen, I then tested the same clan with another account and unfortunately the same thing happened... its def clan related... but supercell keeps telling me there's nothing they can do lol... I've sent msgs for the past 5 days, they dont even reply anymore...
    Last edited by Marindacoetzeefaith; November 30th, 2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Spelling