Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th13 is broken???

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    You ppl making fun of the OP doesn't mean he's wrong. Just watch some of the WC that's going on right on.
    TH13 is absolutely broken at top level play and there is no denying that.
    Broken?? As if we are not getting any result from those wars.Also I don't know why some compares entire player base with those top tier players who practice day and night just to get good in there game.

Edit:-Even one of them did a 1* attack today.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; November 28th, 2020 at 06:20 PM.

Forum Elder
    You ppl making fun of the OP doesn't mean he's wrong. Just watch some of the WC that's going on right on.
    Yes, it can be denied. When we see the top level teams getting 100% tie wars then I can buy the ďitís brokenĒ argument.

Yesterdays matches were close, exciting and engaging and there was only one team that managed to triple all bases in one war only and their opponents lost as they should. Seems to be working pretty well for something that is broken.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Centennial Club
    This is hilarious, not sure why we are feeding the troll, but here goes...

I end every season somewhere between 5300-5500. I am completely maxed, including walls. I get three starred about 3 times a week, and if I have a good week, I get 5-6 three stars a week. I am the exact description of your bang average player, the kind that SC should be targeting to keep happy. It isn’t broke for me, or anyone I know, and my game friends range from top level world champ level players to one star war heroes.

if it’s broke, please let it stay that way!!
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP

Obviously it can be denied when there is disagreement over what “broken” means. I only watched the first three wars yesterday and the 3 star rate was just over 40%. I would expect it to climb today with the best of the best. You’ve also changed the OPs statement to something it never was.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosecoc View Post
    anyone else noted since the last update with added army camp space to 300
    th13 is just ridiculously easy now
    along with all the new offensive attack options added into the game constantly, how is anyone supposed to defend this rubbish?
    Like most players, I did the camp upgrades first, then did the defenses. There was a period of time where offense was definitely ahead, but never was it anything like an automatic 3 star against a decent Legends base. I'm noticing my 3 star rate has been dropping a bit, as more people finish all the defenses.

Based on the rest of what you've said, it's obvious you're not looking at actual top level play. I can 3 star bad layouts often enough & TH13 bases with most of the defenses still at TH12 levels.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    You ppl making fun of the OP doesn't mean he's wrong.
    It doesn't, but he is.

Just watch some of the WC that's going on right on.
    1. Yes, it is easy to deny. You will find the majority of us here will deny it. Less than 50% triples from the very best players in the game doesn't seem particularly broken to me.

2. What happens at that level really doesn't matter much. If they were only getting 30%, then the majority of players would never see a triple, and would be struggling for 2 stars. Which would mean players quitting in droves, and the game would then be dying.

at the end of the day, the majority of the forum players and probably soc players in general don’t play soc competitively. I am pretty sure sc understands th13 is broken at the competitive level and they will fix it. Getting perfect wars in a 5v5 one hit format is too boring. Instead of celebrating a three stars, the joy of getting a triple is gone if all your teammates get it, and it is replaced by huge disappointment when u get a double.

People keep saying world championship has the best attackers so it is not reflective.... they forget to mention they also have the best base builders. In regular war, u get so many bad bases that are easily exploited by a specific strat. All u need is base reading. My hit rate in wars is over 50%. If I have to hit those world championship bases in 5v5 under stress, it will be like 20%....

just look at tribegaming videos, they are getting perfect in regular wars most of the time now with attacks to spare. And they war strong clans with strong bases.

my recreational clan had two perfect wars in the last week... we have a few pro players though and the difference is very obvious. The pro players have like 80% hit rate because the bases we faced were old meta... huge zap value or easily aq charge. If u exploit it, u kill the base with tons of troops left.

while the recreational ones who don’t understand the game, don’t do base reading, just hit the base, has like 30% hit rate.

I just want to feedback to sc so that they know there are a group of players who feels th13 is really too easy now..
    Last edited by Alextzh; November 28th, 2020 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    People keep saying world championship has the best attackers so it is not reflective.... they forget to mention they also have the best base builders. .......

while the recreational ones who don’t understand the game, don’t do base reading, just hit the base, has like 30% hit rate.
    They don’t forget it, it is often mentioned. However, that shouldn’t be brought up as a point without also bringing up how easy it is to copy those pro base designs. The attacks are not so easy to copy.

As for your 30% comment, you are so far off I’m thinking perhaps I misunderstood what you’re trying to say because I doubt you think this given it’s just above 30% in Champs1 and no where near that down in Masters despite seeing mostly non-max and many rushed th13s. I know you’re saying 2-hit wars, which does make a big difference, but still...
    Last edited by 2222; November 28th, 2020 at 11:28 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    at the end of the day, the majority of the forum players and probably soc players in general donít play soc competitively. I am pretty sure sc understands th13 is broken at the competitive level and they will fix it. Getting perfect wars in a 5v5 one hit format is too boring. Instead of celebrating a three stars, the joy of getting a triple is gone if all your teammates get it, and it is replaced by huge disappointment when u get a double.

People keep saying world championship has the best attackers so it is not reflective.... they forget to mention they also have the best base builders. In regular war, u get so many bad bases that are easily exploited by a specific strat. All u need is base reading. My hit rate in wars is over 50%. If I have to hit those world championship bases in 5v5 under stress, it will be like 20%....

just look at tribegaming videos, they are getting perfect in regular wars most of the time now with attacks to spare. And they war strong clans with strong bases.

my recreational clan had two perfect wars in the last week... we have a few pro players though and the difference is very obvious. The pro players have like 80% hit rate because the bases we faced were old meta... huge zap value or easily aq charge. If u exploit it, u kill the base with tons of troops left.

while the recreational ones who donít understand the game, donít do base reading, just hit the base, has like 30% hit rate.

I just want to feedback to sc so that they know there are a group of players who feels th13 is really too easy now..
    You suggest that everyone forgets to mention that pro players face the best bases, which is true. What you fail to mention is that those same pro bases are put up on sites to be copied within hours of being seen and within days those same bases can be seen in regular wars. My clan faces them all the time and given the show this weekend, I expect to see many of those designs within the next couple of wars. Sadly however, most casual players will not have the skills to triple those same bases.

I would suggest that your comment that recreational players (99% of the entire gaming community) near a 30% hit rate at TH13 is completely false, especially if they dont understand the game or read a base.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

The 30% hit rate is referring to my clan mates. There are two types of players in my clan. Those who understand the game and those who don’t. They just try to force their favourite strat on the wrong base.

Not sure which clans you guys face, my clan faces plenty of outdated bases, at least to me. Sure, many of them copy pro bases but they are usually at least a month old. Just look at the zap value. Or open corner bases which get wrecked by witches.

The pro players in my clan usually clear bases with spells left over.... because they exploit the glaring weaknesses. But the recreational players facing the same bases fail spectacularly because they either read the base wrong and use the wrong strat or just can’t execute.

example, if the base has cc beside a scatter and you don’t zap it and try to do a triple wb aq charge... what can I say? Whether u clear a base depend a lot on whether u can choose the right base and the right strat.

what we do is the good players hit first and clear like half the th13 so the recreational players don’t waste attacks.
    Last edited by Alextzh; November 29th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.