Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th13 is broken???

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheartw1 View Post
    I think under 10 percent. A strong base should be very hard to 3 star
    Well it is under 10% for average maxed Th13s, that is for sure.

Banned
    i havent watched this but im assuming they are using 1 attack as in most "pro" competitions. this isnt the case during us common folks wars, and as soon as one hit has happened people tend to see the flow of the base from the replay then it gets ploughed down. so dont compare pro competitions to your average players war experience please

It sounds to me like you are trying to maintain the “average th13 player” status yet still pat yourself on the back saying “it’s too easy”...maybe the bases you get in your wars aren’t high level bases? Just because a base is max don’t mean it’s any good, there’s still lots of ways to make defense work in synergy.

Round one of the world Champs saw
    60 attacks and we get 29 of these being 3 star hits
    We did get one clan pull a perfect war
    Average destruction across all 60 hits was 91.4%
    These are the best of the best, with the best base builders.... and they pull just under 50% 3 stars...
    I’m unsure what everyone thinks is a good rate... but I think this is an OK state of the game.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 CWL: Masters III Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 37 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 33 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosecoc View Post
    i havent watched this but im assuming they are using 1 attack as in most "pro" competitions. this isnt the case during us common folks wars, and as soon as one hit has happened people tend to see the flow of the base from the replay then it gets ploughed down. so dont compare pro competitions to your average players war experience please
    What you describe is not remotely "average players war experience".

The average war players experience is *way* down on what we see from the pros, even with the two hit (not really competitive) format.

We have never seen as many as half our Th13s get tripled, nor have we managed to do so ourselves. That is normally warring with between 10-15 Th13s, war sizes between 15 and 25.

Yes, 3 star rates can be higher in two hit wars, but as you can see from your own wars, you don’t usually 3 star the enemy max th13s. You do three star them often when they are very far from max, which is common for my clan too. There is a huge difference between an early and late th13 for defensive power.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

What average player's experience? Our last war is pretty representative of most of ours. 9 13s, 6 12s for us, 9, 5 and one 11 for them. We cleared 3 of their 13s, they cleared 2 of ours. The top half of our 13s are max or near max. Granted we don't war back to back or roster engineer to chase win streaks. We just put in whoever is available and have fun with it. I suspect that is much more common than the 'average' experience you describe.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Sorry to say but please dont equate a clan who engineers with at least one 29 winstreak as being comparable to us “common folk”. We run a similar roster and TH volume as Ajax does and we dont see perfect wars. I can recall one war where both sides managed to get one triple more than 50% after all attacks were done. Usually we see 15-25% TH13 triples using both attacks. We just put in whomever wants in as well and dont engineer either.
    Last edited by Tosti111; November 28th, 2020 at 12:19 AM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Centennial Club
    I finished last league day at 5544 , today will finish around 5560+ ( I hope). I'm at 5400+ since 5 days.

In this 5 days I've been tripled 6 times , and 1 starred 13 times . Average Percentage on me would be around 70%. So 15% 3 star rate .
    Also for my attacking front , I've tripled 11 times and 1 starred 2 times.Average destruction percentage would be around 85%.
    So I don't see many 3 stars in legends at 5500 , the range with many average people who knows the basics and probably watched some YouTube videos.

I think the game is fine right now. If it was “broken”, then we would of seen > 80% triples throughout the qualifiers and into today. If I recall, there was 1 perfect war today.. and seeing as we’re talking about the best players in the world, I would expect to see a few throughout these championships.