Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th13 is broken???

Banned
    as i said above with new update i think any experienced player can 3 star pretty much most bases after 2 hits
    the 3 star rate before the update was perfect, most players found it hard to 3 star

Quote Originally Posted by Hosecoc View Post
    as i said above with new update i think any experienced player can 3 star pretty much most bases after 2 hits
    the 3 star rate before the update was perfect, most players found it hard to 3 star
    Saying an experienced player can 3 star says little. What do you think the average rate is for an average max th13?

Looking at your clan’s last war I see online, the enemy had 3 th13s. You 3 starred only 1 of 3 and it wasn’t max.
    Last edited by 2222; November 27th, 2020 at 03:21 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Banned
    look at our current war tell me how this is fair matchmaking

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Most players still do.

You are simply wrong, unless by "any experienced player" you actually mean "Any player in the top few hundred worldwide", as can be seen very easily by looking at the numbers of triples achieved in CWL. I know that isn't two-hit, but it would have to be well over 50% for one-hit to be anywhere near sure of 100% on two-hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    We have the world championships coming up this weekend. This is supposedly the 8 very best clans in the world. There will undoubtedly be some triples in there. But if it were as easy as you claim, it would be almost entirely triples. I will be surprised if the overall count is more than 50% - it wasn't at the last qualifier.
    3 out of 10 in first war and 4 out of 10 in second war today.

3 out of 10 in the 3rd war.

7 of 10 in 4th war.
    Last edited by 2222; November 27th, 2020 at 05:53 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I think under 10 percent. A strong base should be very hard to 3 star

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    What do you think 3 star rate is for average max th13 v max th13 and what do you think it should be?

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheartw1 View Post
    In my last CWL in Masters1 the enemy 3 star rate probably was under 10% against our few close to max th13s (it was 14% overall).

In legends I’m happy on days I can pull 1-2 triples. It’s the rare day I get 3, and my bases usually don’t give a triple more than once every couple days. So it’s not as easy as you think, and if it was, why tf you ain’t in some competition?

bruh before update most th13 in war would be 2 stars for the average player and a 3 star on a th13 would be a huge advantage for the win most bases would tank 3-4+ hits
    since th13 300 troop space even brain dead clans from Philippines can spam any strat and triple maxed bases.
    like 2 attempts tops
    Why Philippines? Are they brain dead because they are from Philippines? Or you know for sure they are brain dead and they just happen to be from Philippines? What's the relationship here?

Is this not spreading false stereotypes here? Shouldn't it be moderated? Please forgive me if I have gotten a wrong interpretation of OP's post!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    3 out of 10 in first war and 4 out of 10 in second war today.

3 out of 10 in the 3rd war.

7 of 10 in 4th war.
    So 17 out of 40 so far. 42.5%.

Seems reasonable, for what are supposed to be the very best in the game.