Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th13 is broken???

Banned

th13 is broken???

anyone else noted since the last update with added army camp space to 300
    th13 is just ridiculously easy now
    along with all the new offensive attack options added into the game constantly, how is anyone supposed to defend this rubbish?
    Last edited by Ajax; November 27th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosecoc View Post
    along with all the new offensive attack options added into the game constantly, how is anyone supposed to defend this rubbish?
    Wondering how it feels to be in the top 10 worldwide rankings, since you find th13 so easy, you must get 8 triples a day in LL.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

I don't really think the same. Well, as the 3 star rates are comparatively easy now but it is not that easy that it should get fixed. I mean yes, correct deployment and a great attack could eventually get you a triple.

But, I don't really think it would be broken. Well, SC will eventually introduce new changes to balance these attack rates. I wonder what changes would come up for the December Update.

Why do you think it has got so easy?

I believe just because the army camp space has increased, did not singlehandedly made attacking so easy.

I still find it challenging to stay even in higher Titans.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

Banned
    bruh before update most th13 in war would be 2 stars for the average player and a 3 star on a th13 would be a huge advantage for the win most bases would tank 3-4+ hits
    since th13 300 troop space anyone can spam any strat and triple maxed bases.
    like 2 attempts tops
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 29th, 2020 at 08:44 AM.

Banned
    i think the zap was a great update made it interesting, but now coupl that with all the other offence added, anyone who knows just the basics and watches a few videos can now triple nearly any th13 base its just dumb

What do you think 3 star rate is for average max th13 v max th13 and what do you think it should be?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Wondering how it feels to be in the top 10 worldwide rankings, since you find th13 so easy, you must get 8 triples a day in LL.
    Looks like not in legends and clan is in crystal for CWL.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Is the OP trolling us? Looking for a raection? Well I will answer anyway....Th13 three star rate is not 100% even for pro players in a one attack format wars or CWL. Or in normal wars either I think. Personally I amat 5600 trophies in legends an my three star rate is 1 or maximum 2 in a day. There is also days that I do not get a single three star. Yes, offense is strong but not that strong.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    bruh before update most th13 in war would be 2 stars for the average player and a 3 star on a th13 would be a huge advantage for the win most bases would tank 3-4+ hits
    since th13 300 troop space even brain dead clans can spam any strat and triple maxed bases.
    like 2 attempts tops
    I didn't know there were any "brain dead clans" in the top 10 clans in the world.

Because those are the only ones who can do what you claim.

We have the world championships coming up this weekend. This is supposedly the 8 very best clans in the world. There will undoubtedly be some triples in there. But if it were as easy as you claim, it would be almost entirely triples. I will be surprised if the overall count is more than 50% - it wasn't at the last qualifier.

There is no doubt, attacking is easier now than it was a few months ago. But a few months ago, most of us here felt it was a little too hard. My two near-maxed Th13s (apart from a few walls) in low legends are still getting tripled on average less than once a day, with more one stars than triples against them.
    Last edited by Ajax; November 29th, 2020 at 01:16 PM.