Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th13 is broken???

Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    The post above yours has a quote in which the OP mentioned maxed bases. At one point it does seem as if the op made a reference to hitting bases that weren't maxed, but we discuss maxed bases when sharing our opinions of how easy or hard it is to 3star a TH13.

As of now, it isn't impossible nor is it simple.
    I looked at OPs war history and they are not easily 3 starring max th13s. They do often 3 star early or rushed th13, as they should.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I looked at OPs war history and they are not easily 3 starring max th13s. They do often 3 star early or rushed th13, as they should.
    Hahaha...that's funny. I thought the op was a troll, but now I understand why they said "ridiculously easy".

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They are 3 starring literally broken Th13s.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    I think you guys are missing OP point by a mile he is saying: It's too easy for them to 3* my rushed th13 now. Not "I can 3* any maxed th13"
    Well given that is not what he said, it isn't surprising most people "missed" it.

He specifically stated "since th13 300 troop space anyone can spam any strat and triple maxed bases. like 2 attempts tops"

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    Yes, 99% of the time I zap both scattershots and as much surrounding value as I can. Every once in a while I might choose to zap something else if the scatters are completely isolated.
    Darn it, I should never have given up my secrets where SC would hear me. Now they are nerfing my army.

I got online and noticed that my th was broken. Fortunately it was fixed automatically.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    I got online and noticed that my th was broken. Fortunately it was fixed automatically.
    Your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Popovichtown View Post
    Your point?
    You need to install the SC forums sarcasm font.
    Last edited by Warios; December 2nd, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    Funny story: when I first started playing, I thought I would have to pay with builder time and resources to rebuild the buildings destroyed on defense.