Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th13 is broken???

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    I think we have different definition of what is easy I guess.

If you expect to throw down a bunch of troops and expect three stars kind of easy, yes I agree with you that there aren't any easy strat at TH13.

That is not what I am saying. What I am saying is that there are really a lot of ways to break a th13 currently. In normal wars, you have unlimited time to plan, you have 20 bases to choose from, you might even have a replay showing the CC and traps.

If one cannot choose a base with single infernos, good zap value, bring 10 zap 2 eq plus a ton of witches and triple that base, I am not sure how much easier it should be.

When I say easy, I meant how hard is it to execute the strat. Any strat that requires mutiple wb, aq charging through single infernos/gnd xbos. Or laloon or hybrid while looking after a hero charge is difficult.

Strat that zap def and then mass drags or witches is easy to execute. You still need to understand the game. That is why I say there are two groups of players in my clan. Pros who understand the game and choose the right strat and recreational guys who just forces the wrong strat on the wrong base and complain they cannot triple.

If one expect to mass witch or mass drag every base... sorry it is not that easy.
    Agree 13 is on the spot for easier attack
    And Darian already explained behind this move
    To reward progression

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    I think we have different definition of what is easy I guess.

If you expect to throw down a bunch of troops and expect three stars kind of easy, yes I agree with you that there aren't any easy strat at TH13.
    No, I'm not saying that at all.

But if these strats were easy, then I would be seeing 3-4 triples per day in low Legends, where it is actually less than 1. We would be seeing more triples than not against our top bases in classic wars. We would be seeing scores in the high 30s most days in CWL in Master League.

None of those are happening.

That is not what I am saying. What I am saying is that there are really a lot of ways to break a th13 currently. In normal wars, you have unlimited time to plan, you have 20 bases to choose from, you might even have a replay showing the CC and traps.

If one cannot choose a base with single infernos, good zap value, bring 10 zap 2 eq plus a ton of witches and triple that base, I am not sure how much easier it should be.
    I'm not saying it necessarily should be any easier.

But you trying to pretend that what the experts do is "easy" is just not right.

When I say easy, I meant how hard is it to execute the strat. Any strat that requires mutiple wb, aq charging through single infernos/gnd xbos. Or laloon or hybrid while looking after a hero charge is difficult.

Strat that zap def and then mass drags or witches is easy to execute. You still need to understand the game. That is why I say there are two groups of players in my clan. Pros who understand the game and choose the right strat and recreational guys who just forces the wrong strat on the wrong base and complain they cannot triple.

If one expect to mass witch or mass drag every base... sorry it is not that easy.
    I'm not aware of anybody suggesting it might be.

You are the only one suggesting it could be easy.

I think this thread is a case in point of the Dunning Kruger effect.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...#Later_studies
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosecoc View Post
    bruh before update most th13 in war would be 2 stars for the average player and a 3 star on a th13 would be a huge advantage for the win most bases would tank 3-4+ hits
    since th13 300 troop space anyone can spam any strat and triple maxed bases.
    like 2 attempts tops
    Dude, you have no clue what it's like to attack a MAX TH 13 do you?

I think you guys are missing OP point by a mile he is saying: It's too easy for them to 3* my rushed th13 now. Not "I can 3* any maxed th13"

Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    I think you guys are missing OP point by a mile he is saying: It's too easy for them to 3* my rushed th13 now. Not "I can 3* any maxed th13"
    Yep broken Th13 base, I currently have one and people are loving the way they destroy it, mass wizards can even 3 star it, breaks my heart and my day, I'm currently laying down my rant on a notepad and I hope SC do something with it because its killing my brain cells.
    Last edited by maximooze007; December 1st, 2020 at 01:27 AM.

The post above yours has a quote in which the OP mentioned maxed bases. At one point it does seem as if the op made a reference to hitting bases that weren't maxed, but we discuss maxed bases when sharing our opinions of how easy or hard it is to 3star a TH13.

As of now, it isn't impossible nor is it simple.

Pro Member
    I'm sure I'm the odd guy here. I haven't been in Legend in over a year. I gave up trying to be competitive in this game back when engineering ruled wars. I was cleaning loot from bases before the camps went up and still do. I'm pretty good at ending attacks at 99% when last building has loot and I leave a couple hundred behind. I troll between 3-4k cups and hit only bases with 700+ each. Dark doesn't matter as nothing to use it on. 2 walls a day and a few more on Saturday. I suppose there are new attacks with super troops but I'm old and slow so Pekka Bobat seems to fit me. I use it in every attack even in war.

I guess it's where you play, that may make more of a difference than what they do with upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    The post above yours has a quote in which the OP mentioned maxed bases. At one point it does seem as if the op made a reference to hitting bases that weren't maxed, but we discuss maxed bases when sharing our opinions of how easy or hard it is to 3star a TH13.

As of now, it isn't impossible nor is it simple.
    Yeah true I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out. I think most people here are in agreement that the game is in a good state of balance. If it was nearly impossible for an average player to 3* decently leveled th13, then dip and hit up war strategies (in mixed war linups) would have too much advantage in my opinion. At the moment it seems quite balanced and as at least a few th13 get 3* in big wars with practiced average players and for us those 3* decide the wars. When we lose and when we win, so the game comes down to skill more. If all the bases where 3* for a draw it wouldn't be good but I dont see many wars with over 20 percent of leveled th13 being 3*.
    Last edited by Wachichi; December 1st, 2020 at 01:38 AM.

At the moment it seems quite balanced and as at least a few th13 get 3* in big wars with practiced average players and for us those 3* decide the wars. When we lose and when we win, so the game comes down to skill more.
    The game, in my opinion, will never be perfectly balanced, but I agree with your statement that it is quite balanced. Offence has the upper hand at the moment, but I doubt it stays that way for long.

A lot of players are skillful but can't quite triple th13s as much they like. There are a few things you need in combination with skill:

You have to practice a lot. You need to have a solid plan and a backup plan. You need to be able to read bases correctly, and I hate to say it, but you also need a bit of luck. A spotter or two would also help you improve your 3star rate.

Combine a few of those things with basic skills and you'll triple more bases.