Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valley Group Order Requests

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    I have also had this task two days in a row. None to be found yesterday. (This also happened earlier this month.)

Today there is one, far away. My sun points are all 1 or 2 pointers, lol. Idk if I’m going to make it there today, either.

I’m hoping they’ll refresh after a number of hours and there will be some nearby. Didn’t happen yesterday, though. A few more not quite so far apart would be lovely.

Edit: Managed a spin and a request within reach! And the truck breaks down, lol.
    Last edited by MommySnooks; November 30th, 2020 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Made it today somehow, lol.

P.S. What if some of the other 60 or 100 or howevermany people in Tahoe’s valley are also on the forums? You never know.

But yes, the more the better for those must-do tasks.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Today I have 3 group tasks nearby, only 2 or 3 stops away from each others. Maybe it's just luck or maybe they've increased the probability on group tasks.

I've had only one daily tasks this season (and I couldn't find one). But I don't really care. Because of those extra day resets I'm almost in goal already.

Another group task today, and no tasks in sight. Getting silly.