Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valley Group Order Requests

Valley Group Order Requests

It is so frustrating when you get valley task Complete x1 Group Order Request. I have now had this task 2 days in a row. I kept checking throughout the day yesterday and there wasn’t a single Group Order Request anywhere in the valley and again there are no requests today. If this is going to continue to be a valley task can we please have some/more Group Order Requests in the valley.
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 200
    Town Level - 62
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

I can’t find a single group order in my valley either.

That was a task assigned to me, yesterday. ‘Nary a group request task to be found. Today, there is a group request 1 space away from me, but, of course, that isn’t one of my assigned tasks. (Sigh)

I have failed to find a group request also.

I understand that I don’t need to be within 5 nodes in order to see a group request and in fact that they can be seen above the clouds, is that correct?

No group request all day again, please can we either have more group requests or stop these tasks.

Thanks
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 200
    Town Level - 62
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

I agree. Today is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve had a group order task, and no group orders to be found. I did have one show up the next day, when I did not have the group order request as a task. It’s very frustrating. I don’t see why there isn’t or can’t be at least one group request daily.
    Hi
    Level 144
    #9JQPLRQV

This is my 5th or 6th group order task, I've seen 2 throughout the whole valley season to date. Please make more tasks or stop the group tasks...makes the valley seem a bit disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Flagon View Post
    I can’t find a single group order in my valley either.
    ... and again today.

Encouraging others to step out of their comfort zone...
    If anyone is near this area on the right side of the map (I think), there are three available at the moment...

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Everyone’s valley is different Tahoe - and most of us have experienced the compete lack of group orders repeatedly. I don’t know how many trucks are in each valley - maybe 60? 100? But there’s thousands of different valleys. So having group orders in yours doesn’t help anyone but your neighbors.

i have also seen several once - the programming seems to have a fail in it where they show up in large numbers every few days instead of having at least one show up every 24 hours. Often it will be 2-3 days before a SINGLE group order emerges - then a bunch do - then nothing again for days.

Supercell loses the diamonds someone would have spent on the last piggy game by doing this, so it’s dumb all around. They should fix it and allow the code the provide group orders at least 2-3 every 24 hours so they can get the diamonds spent on the silly piggy game!
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿