Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contact Form Link Not Working, How to Contact Supercell ?

Question Contact Form Link Not Working, How to Contact Supercell ?

Hello there!

http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

This link is no longer working. How can I contact supercell as in game only bot is responding.

Question Looking for Help

Hello there!

I take break from coc last January. Clan was closed so that no one can join. And, my account is not hacked else data of other games had been changed as well.

I check coc in Mar -Apr ( TBH I forgot which month) and I saw someone with same name as mine was Leader. When I approach to supercell representatives via mail they were replying which was not related to my query but I was continuously sending them mail and one of them look at my case and he gave leadership back to me.

Adding to this ,Someone was able to convince SC representative and gain leadership because my leader account was showing "sc id expired" . SC might thought the clan was hacked that's why account was expired . If hacked then my account should be working and I was out of clan.

When I got leadership again , I was at break and saw clan after few days again someone else was leader. I reported and they make my clan dormant.

I am not getting any reply from them in mail.

Can anyone please help me out ? That clan was of 19 Level ,it took years and alot of hardwork. No one would be happy if your hardwork of years will be ruined like that especially when it's not your mistake.

Forum Champion
    Unfortunately, no one here can help you get your clan back. This is just a players forum. There are no support services here besides advice from other players. The only way to recover your clan is to continue to communicate with in game player support. They are the only one who can help you. Good luck. Cheers.

How can I contact them through in game related to this query ? I am getting automated replies bot can't assist like humans. Please help me out.

Whenever I click on contact us bot give some options. I choose other as there is no such option related to my query. Then it gives two option 1. Access Data 2. Delete data.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by VIZZY13200001 View Post
    How can I contact them through in game related to this query ? I am getting automated replies bot can't assist like humans. Please help me out.

Whenever I click on contact us bot give some options. I choose other as there is no such option related to my query. Then it gives two option 1. Access Data 2. Delete data.
    I don’t know the answer to your questions but I do know that in game support is the only way to recover an account/clan. There is no one here on these forums with access to game files. Just a bunch of players.

Finally someone responded in mail.

They wants me to contact them through in game.They gave me template which is outdated. In the template, it says open help and support and tap Speech Bubble ��.

There is no such icon ��

This is not first time I am getting such replies. Last time after 8-9 mails someone look onto my case.

And I am sure now SC passed leadership, if they haven't passed leadership my clan wasn't dormant .

Supercell really rarely moves leadership and since automated leadership rotation they do it way lesser.
    Was that clanmate already in your clan before you went off (and was elder or co) or did someone in your clan invited him (and promoted him) and went offline like you? Then he could have gotton leadership with automated leadership rotation.
    This happens if leader is offline for 90 days and longest standing highest promoted and active clanmate get the leadership. (Normal member will not get leadership)

They changed helpshift website and removed the contact form. Now the only way to contact them is in the game.

Good if you cant start the game anymore.🤦

Tbh I was always concerned with clan. I never gave leadership to anyone. I know this could happen that's why kicked everyone and only my mini was there. I never share my credentials with anyone .