Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contact Form Link Not Working, How to Contact Supercell ?

Somehow I got response from them in game but that was again not related to topic ��

Quote Originally Posted by VIZZY13200001 View Post
    Somehow I got response from them in game but that was again not related to topic ��
    Please do not hijack other threads with this topic. You have had several responses from support. They are not what you want, and I totally understand that, but it has to end somewhere. The link Lynn gave is one that you could use, but you already know that SC will hardly ever do anything about these things due to the fact that clan leadership is something they don't get involved in and most cases of 'hacking' and such are not that at all

The current link is:
    https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html
    you can use that, there's no 'topic' in that message.

Although yes, you do run the risk of getting the same response as before

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Please do not hijack other threads with this topic. You have had several responses from support. They are not what you want, and I totally understand that, but it has to end somewhere. The link Lynn gave is one that you could use, but you already know that SC will hardly ever do anything about these things due to the fact that clan leadership is something they don't get involved in and most cases of 'hacking' and such are not that at all

The current link is:

Thank you for the new link.
    The old link doesnt work anymore and the new helpshift website is kind of confusing. If you click on "sending bug report" you just get a page how to reinstall the game.

Is it still show message wasn't sent error ?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post

The current link is:

I won't do it in future.

My clan wasn't hacked , it was their fault.