Thread: Delete old players

Delete old players

I think the players that have been active 4 a certain amount of time should get a warning and then their account should be deleted so that we can have room in our neighborhoods for players that are active. I love my neighborhood, but only like 5 people have participated in the several months time that I've been in the neighborhood. This makes it almost unfair in the derby.

I think that completely deleting someone’s account is too extreme. Sometimes people take breaks from playing, life happens and they get busy and can’t get on and play, or even sometimes they don’t have a device that can support the app any more so they have to get a new one which could take a while. I think that maybe just having someone automatically kicked after not being online for a certain number of weeks or months would work better. Another solution is automatically promoting someone who has played in the last couple weeks to the leader if the current leader has been inactive for a month.
    My Farm:
    HELLO
    #JV08PUP
    lvl 72

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by trinityjordan1999 View Post
    I think the players that have been active 4 a certain amount of time should get a warning and then their account should be deleted so that we can have room in our neighborhoods for players that are active. I love my neighborhood, but only like 5 people have participated in the several months time that I've been in the neighborhood. This makes it almost unfair in the derby.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

The neighborhood Leaders and Co-Leaders have the option to kick-out other players. Perhaps you could express your concerns to them (unless these players are the inactive ones). You always have the option of joining/starting another neighborhood.

Also note that inactive Leaders who have not logged into the game for (I believe) 30 days, will be automatically demoted and the longest active Co will become Leader.
    Last edited by Tahoe; November 27th, 2020 at 07:34 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Millennial Club
    Leaders get demoted and a coleader or elder can get promoted.
    If you are member only, you will not and should not ever get leader.
    If unhappy, you can leave...

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 80 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+