Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Red boxes

The free boxes Nick, they where re balanced.. that wasnt communicated and made this update not so nice

I was devastated when I opened the GIANT MASSIVE box and only got 5 diamonds. :'(

I think I just got 5 diamonds from a regular sized box. Maybe the fixed it?

New Bloke/Chick
    My grandson has been desperately mining trying to get a diamond. Do I stop him now before he fills my barn with ore. I wonder if the number of diamonds from mining has also changed. They love getting diamonds and I can let them make the odd mistake.
    Also can someone tell me if there is diamond confirmation on emptying the truck in the valley.
    Hope the free red box is fixed or I shall have to stop the little ones playing.

With the new optional update you will get only 5 daimonds out of the large treasure box and 3 out of the middle and only 1 out of the small box.. they donít communicate that..they want us to do fair play and so on but supercell isnít fair to us
    The mine has a limit of 10 daimonds per day, and yes, there is a daimond conformation if you unload your truck with animals

New Bloke/Chick
    Thank you Marcel21546.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdfid View Post
    My grandson has been desperately mining trying to get a diamond. Do I stop him now before he fills my barn with ore. I wonder if the number of diamonds from mining has also changed. They love getting diamonds and I can let them make the odd mistake.
    Also can someone tell me if there is diamond confirmation on emptying the truck in the valley.
    Hope the free red box is fixed or I shall have to stop the little ones playing.
    max 10 diamond from mining per day as per other players' experiences. After 10 diamond, better try next day.

Diamond from red boxes have decreased but chance of getting them is now normal. before there were more diamond and less chance(even 0 chance 4-5 months earlier). So overall I am happy and getting more diamond than I got 1 month earlier.

I got 1 and 5 diamond from small boxes. 5 from large box.
    Last edited by surendrajaipur; November 30th, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

Centennial Club
    About 99.9% of my boxes want diamonds to open, the rare one that does open for free, vouchers only, because clearly, 500+ are not enough vouchers...
    My mine is still OK, but 10 diamonds per day is not happening.