Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would you beat this base?

How would you beat this base?

For these kinds of bases is it recommended to just go for the TH? And what army would you use?

Last edited by Phoenix1027; November 26th, 2020 at 10:44 PM.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Forum Veteran
    With all heroes are at Th compartment sui hog or laloon is best, so I recommend use 5 zap and 1 eq to take out at least 1 inferno and 3 xbow, 2 ice golem and wallbreaker using BK, aq and rc + 3 headhunters to kill 2 scattershot, use 3 loons each to kill 2 bomb towers before dropping all heroes TH and Cc, use poison on the CC troops, use 3 heal for the rest of the base using all hogs with a few wiz and maybe 1-2miner for clean up use SB and more hogs at 3 or 9 o clock depend on where u start the hogs

Or maybe 7 zap and 1 EQ is even better to take out CC, inferno and 2 xbow, then rest spell is 2 heal and 1 freeze
    Last edited by samratulangi; November 27th, 2020 at 01:01 AM.

3 ice, 8-10 bowlers, hunter, siege barracks, king, queen, superbreaker, rage, poison all on that hall/heroes/cc. A jump to get them out of that headed toward the middle.Then hog it from the side your army heads toward, rest heals, a few wiz for cleanup.
    Last edited by 2222; November 27th, 2020 at 12:58 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Centennial Club
    1 jump spell and 15 super goblin more than enough to take down townhall

Quote Originally Posted by hyta666 View Post
    1 jump spell and 15 super goblin more than enough to take down townhall
    Good call there, I hadn't even considered that. The rest of the base is pretty easy so without much effort I could get at least get a pretty high 2 star

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Good call there, I hadn't even considered that. The rest of the base is pretty easy so without much effort I could get at least get a pretty high 2 star
    But why settle for 2, if 3* is highly possible at that base?

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    But why settle for 2, if 3* is highly possible at that base?
    Because I'm a lousy attacker lol. I'm awful with ground armies. I ended up with 78% 2 stars

Eventhough you have already hit, you should have a look at this website, for future reference.
    https://findthisbase.com/
    On this website, you can upload a screenshot of a TH13 base and it will get you a 3star replay for that base if there is one available on youtube.
    Last edited by Rak2180; November 27th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    With all heroes are at Th compartment sui hog or laloon is best, so I recommend use 5 zap and 1 eq to take out at least 1 inferno and 3 xbow, 2 ice golem and wallbreaker using BK, aq and rc + 3 headhunters to kill 2 scattershot, use 3 loons each to kill 2 bomb towers before dropping all heroes TH and Cc, use poison on the CC troops, use 3 heal for the rest of the base using all hogs with a few wiz and maybe 1-2miner for clean up use SB and more hogs at 3 or 9 o clock depend on where u start the hogs

Or maybe 7 zap and 1 EQ is even better to take out CC, inferno and 2 xbow, then rest spell is 2 heal and 1 freeze
    I am by no means an experienced TH13 attacker, so bear with me. Sui hogs, wouldn't EA focus on the the pile of heroes and troops and get off 5-7 shots before hogs would catch up to it? I might be overestimating EA, but it feels risky to allow it to hammer away like that. On top of that, assuming EA is centered, there could well be DGBs, spring traps etc (lots of bases are anti-hybrid) on hog path to slow them significantly when circling through the base.

What I wanted to ask: is this problem insignificant by your reckoning?
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

Forum Veteran
    I believe the EA should be at 12 o clock compartment on that base, so U start from 9 or 3 will take around 20-30 seconds for your hogs to arrive at EA, so EA will shot around 6-9 volley of 450, I believe 2 heals + 1 freeze and GW ability is plenty to help hogs survive, dont forget after reducing 70-80 space for 2 Ice+6loon and WB or SWB, u have at least 40 hogs + another 9 from SB, Hogs under GW is quite tanky. Actually Scattershot is way more dangerous then EA at TH13, because Scatter DPS is higher 180 vs 135, and 540 vs 450 per shot, and the most important thing is splash area of Scatter actually is bigger then EA volley, and EA do miss targets while Scatter never miss.

So if u can kill AQ, RC, CC and scattershot with your sui and zap, I dont think the base have anything left to stop any hogs or lalo attack and the base will be left in a nice L shape which is very good for main troops to keep working in a pack together maximizing any spell value.

Hybrid is used more because it is seldom in a base you can get all of the main threat like that, but in this base hogs will be much stronger then Miner, but dont forget to bring a few clean up troops, and drop it soon behind passing hogs, wiz from SB should help also
    https://cocp.it/clan/L8VLPP80

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases