Thread: A new hero in some new TH level

A new hero in some new TH level

I have a very interesting idea for a new hero in one of the new TH levels that I will be sure of myself. Let the hero be your design, I will suggest a mechanism. It is a hero who has the opportunity to use his special power and get the opportunity to fly. He can use it only once, like the king of rage, the queen of invisibility .. also when he uses the ability to fly he gets a new hp + 1,000-2,000 or full again, it's up to you how you make it.

The warden is already a flying hero, plus he can make nearby troops have increased HP, plus he can make nearby troops invincible. What makes your idea any different or better?
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    The warden is already a flying hero, plus he can make nearby troops have increased HP, plus he can make nearby troops invincible. What makes your idea any different or better?
    It makes my idea better that the warden can either walk or fly before the attack. The new hero during the attack walks and has the ability to use special power to take off, meaning the king uses the power of rage, the queen the power of invisibility, the warden the power of immunity the royal champion the power of the shield thrower and my hero the power to take off. it would be a very interesting attack with tactics, the hero while walking destroys the flying defense and then takes off which means his cannons can't do anything
    Last edited by PavleBiber; November 27th, 2020 at 07:17 AM.

I find this hero to be overpowered. I read both of your posts and a hero that can use any of the current heroes abilities that we choose makes attacking easier. With a queen, king or warden we know that she cannot attack the last building that is halfway across the base with her ability, that is only possible with the royal champion. Giving me the power to choose the ability according to the situation makes things easier for me.

And the ability to fly or drop to the ground depending on the defense this hero faces😲.....
    Yes the hero won't be able to dodge all of the defenses at once but him/her choosing automatically according to the defenses it faces??? How can u not see that as a problem?

Let's change something, hero should make a long jump to his favorites target [like the nearest group of building] and lands their with damaging near by buildings as his ability.

We get the current heroes at these TH levels:

King = TH7
    Queen = TH9
    Warden = TH11
    Champ = TH13

At which TH do you propose we get your new hero?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    We get the current heroes at these TH levels:

King = TH7
    Queen = TH9
    Warden = TH11
    Champ = TH13

At which TH do you propose we get your new hero?
    Personally I believe in the sequence of the THs in which new heroes are unlocked, so I suppose the next hero might get released in TH 15.

Well, wouldn’t be surprising if they don’t follow the sequence next time they release a new hero.
    Last edited by drekdx; November 27th, 2020 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    I find this hero to be overpowered. I read both of your posts and a hero that can use any of the current heroes abilities that we choose makes attacking easier. With a queen, king or warden we know that she cannot attack the last building that is halfway across the base with her ability, that is only possible with the royal champion. Giving me the power to choose the ability according to the situation makes things easier for me.

And the ability to fly or drop to the ground depending on the defense this hero faces😲.....
    Yes the hero won't be able to dodge all of the defenses at once but him/her choosing automatically according to the defenses it faces??? How can u not see that as a problem?

I'm not talking about changes in walking and flying permanently. I'm talking about a hero who walks and can only take off once, he's not too powerful because you don't really choose if you let him on the arcer tower he can die very quickly regardless of taking off, and it can also happen the second he takes off there air deffens the balloon and dies immediately from it