Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More training potion, builder potion and laboratory potion

More training potion, builder potion and laboratory potion

Currently I am in town hall 12, based upon the clash tracker I have 6 months of upgrading to reach town hall 13, by then the town hall 14 would have come out, please help us to upgrade faster by letting us have more training potion , builder potion and laboratory potion. So that we get to enjoy the newer content sooner as soon as it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    Currently I am in town hall 12, based upon the clash tracker I have 6 months of upgrading to reach town hall 13, by then the town hall 14 would have come out, please help us to upgrade faster by letting us have more training potion , builder potion and laboratory potion. So that we get to enjoy the newer content sooner as soon as it comes out
    Gold pass!!

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Gold pass!!
    Exactly. OP, buy the gold pass if you want to progress faster. Not only do you get more books and potions, you also get discounts for training, research, and upgrade times. They're not going to add more freebies unless you pay for it
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

I feel that I am unable to catch up to the newest latest feature from those high upgrade time, I do buy the gold pass, maybe I,ll trade the medals to training potion and builder potion

I feel that I am unable to catch up to the newest latest feature from those high upgrade time, I do buy the gold pass, maybe I,ll trade the medals to training potion and builder potion
    Patience has to be the key..
    Quarterly updates allow for accounts playing catch up to make up ground each time..
    For example, there was approx 3 months worth of builder time with the last update, therefore allowing an additional 3 months worth of upgrades for those whom werent at max when the hammer fell.

Even without GP purchase, an "in progress" account should eventually be able to reach end game, so long as activity levels keep those builders busy..
    It wouldnt be good for the game if they allowed folk to max out too quickly, as farming gives people a purpose to remain engaged.

In my opinion, thats a waste. Lab is the bottleneck. Spell and fighting hammers are much more valuable. My mini went to 12 at the beginning of October. Keeping warden down nonstop except during cwl. Books for queen for now. 5 builders going nonstop. 1 for walls. I've done over 90 walls. I'm sure I'll make 13 before 14 drops. Then finish 13 before 15. Its a marathon. Not a sprint.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I started TH13 at the start of August and Clash Ninja Tells me I’m 5 mth 10 days from maxing out with 5 builders (4mths 13 days from maxing out with 6 builders working) but I hold the 6th for walls. (All heroes are done so this will help with raiding I guess).
    3 mth 22days of lab upgrades (this is all with the gold pass active and 20% included).
    So with the gold pass potions, hammers and stuff I expect to be done before TH14 drops unless there is heaps of new upgrades given with the December update.
    I would keep the medals for hammers, much better value I think.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 CWL: Masters III Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 37 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 33 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    In my opinion, thats a waste. Lab is the bottleneck. Spell and fighting hammers are much more valuable. ... Its a marathon. Not a sprint.
    It is indeed. I can’t begin to tell you how many times temptation was there to use a wallet but where’s the fun in that. Patience is the key as another poster mentioned
    Always learning - always listening
    Clash Name : OKanagan #YCQRG92GY
    Clash Clan : Canadian #YV9JP0Q8

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    In my opinion, thats a waste. Lab is the bottleneck. Spell and fighting hammers are much more valuable. My mini went to 12 at the beginning of October. Keeping warden down nonstop except during cwl. Books for queen for now. 5 builders going nonstop. 1 for walls. I've done over 90 walls. I'm sure I'll make 13 before 14 drops. Then finish 13 before 15. Its a marathon. Not a sprint.
    Fully agree with this. I actually used too many hammers on my lab so now I'm done with the lab and still have a few more cannon upgrades and about 250 walls to finish. But I definitely agree that CWL medals are better spent on hammers for the lab, the trick is finding the right balance.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

You are able to catch up, but you shouldn't look at it as trying to catch up all the way before the next update. How would a th8 look at something like that? Instead, just be active. If you are active and keep your lab going and builders building you will be upgrading faster than the rate at which new content is added. You may not max out before th14 drops, but you will be closer and closer to max as time goes on and you will eventually catch up. And, remember, this game is about the journey, not the destination.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.