Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Farm Pass Trial Season Feedback!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    349
    It would be nice if we could have another short trial run to see how everything works after the optional update and the various maintenance sessions.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Nick[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    5,385
    Thanks to everyone for their feedback and ideas! Great stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haydaycheats View Post
    Let’s be honest, Free trial = unpaid testers.
    They should hire more/qualified software testers if they cared about not angering the user base. But they don’t, and the product quality shows it.
    Trial is a beta test sure, but keep in mind that it is impossible for us to test with an insane number of real-life players without having it out there for you guys to test. We test what is possible in house but it is never the same as with thousands of devices, all setup differently, all having various operating systems and whatnot. Thus we run a trial to catch the most problematic issues before a full season starts.

    Quote Originally Posted by KSmith69 View Post
    I enjoyed the Farm Pass. For some reason I had it in my head that this was going to be a paid-only feature once the free trial is over, but it seems that isn't the case?
    The full season will have a free and paid road as well! Just like in the trial, except that the paid will not be free anymore.

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

    For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Land of Oz
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummel View Post
    It would be nice if we could have another short trial run to see how everything works after the optional update and the various maintenance sessions.
    I agree. This would make it easier to evaluate.

  4. #24
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    I am slow...with my updates, sorry.
    Posts
    5,271
    I really appreciate the extra help on truck, boat and townies. When I ask for help, it mostly because the helpers (my minis) need to help, thus making derby and valley task a little easier for them.

    I don't like that the extra fuel spins might be lost if I don't get to use all available spins to get to it.

    I am pleasantly surprised that we can get up to 11 production slots.

    I appreciate the double booster perks, very helpful for Tom combo boosters. My 100+ boosters are ready .

    I also find it odd that it seems to be impossible to buy Farm Pass from the chicks house. Maybe an UI issue. I also would like to be able to see the goal already completed after the chick unlocks the special hat.

    There are too little tasks for me to test other stuff. I would love to be able to do what I do in Clash, where I can work on several season tasks with the same action. And of course, that there is enough extra pass points to lake the final goal reachable for all level.

    That's all for now.

    -- sleepy meonhoc
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I don't like that the extra fuel spins might be lost if I don't get to use all available spins to get to it.
    Has it been confirmed that we won’t get the extra fuel spin if we have fuel spins stacked?, or was this a bug?

    For me, the extra fuel spin during the valley season is one of the better rewards, together with the permit and I hope puzzle pieces will also be added. The diamond gifts (now that they work) will be good in a big hood and the extra XP will be much appreciated by lower level players.

  6. #26
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    I am slow...with my updates, sorry.
    Posts
    5,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1234 View Post
    Has it been confirmed that we won’t get the extra fuel spin if we have fuel spins stacked?, or was this a bug?

    For me, the extra fuel spin during the valley season is one of the better rewards, together with the permit and I hope puzzle pieces will also be added. The diamond gifts (now that they work) will be good in a big hood and the extra XP will be much appreciated by lower level players.
    You misunderstood me. You will get the extra fuel spin with the big text “farm pass spin” but you can only spin it after all the normal spins (earned with sun points). Personally, my strategy implies storing spins rather than fuel. I am afraid that if I don’t get to spin the extra today, I won’t have 2 extra to spin tomorrow. At least that is how the daily free spin works, but in its case, free spins is always the first spin to use.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    You misunderstood me. You will get the extra fuel spin with the big text “farm pass spin” but you can only spin it after all the normal spins (earned with sun points). Personally, my strategy implies storing spins rather than fuel. I am afraid that if I don’t get to spin the extra today, I won’t have 2 extra to spin tomorrow. At least that is how the daily free spin works, but in its case, free spins is always the first spin to use.
    Thanks for your reply, Meonhoc. The bottom line seems to be that we don’t know if we can gain a daily farm pass fuel spin while also continuously having earned fuel spins stacked. Maybe Nick could answer that question if he revisits this thread.

  8. #28
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1234 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Meonhoc. The bottom line seems to be that we don’t know if we can gain a daily farm pass fuel spin while also continuously having earned fuel spins stacked. Maybe Nick could answer that question if he revisits this thread.
    I had mine stacked and i was able to spin 3 times in a row ( 2 stacked and 1 free spin) everyday. Love this feature very much too!

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    I had mine stacked and i was able to spin 3 times in a row ( 2 stacked and 1 free spin) everyday. Love this feature very much too!
    Yes, stacking fuel spins works well with the normal daily free spin (as long as you spin at least once every day), but we are not sure how it would work with a farm pass free fuel spin perk!

  10. #30
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    194
    I meant the 2 stacked spin is the original free daily spin plus one i earned. The free spin was referring to the free fuel spin perk ( too long the name ). So yes it works for me daily and i could see the big word Free perk with yellow chicken sign if i remember correctly lol. I just spin and was too happy to have once extra spin during that trail. Well, if it's not the answer, perhaps Nick will have to answer this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •