Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Farm Pass Trial Season Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1234 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Meonhoc. The bottom line seems to be that we don’t know if we can gain a daily farm pass fuel spin while also continuously having earned fuel spins stacked. Maybe Nick could answer that question if he revisits this thread.
    Thanks Terry.
    Of course you will, if you word your question like that. But that's not my question. I'll explain with example below during a Valley season, in order of the spins:

- day 1, I use daily free spin + 20-sun spin + farm pass spin + 50-sun spin. Then I save 100-sun spin and 200-sun spin for next day
    - day 2, first possibility: before earning any sun point, I use daily free spin + stacked-100-sun spin + stacked-200-sun + farm pass spin.
    - day 2, second possibility: after earning several spins, I use daily free spin + stacked-100-sun spin +-stacked-200-sun spin + 20-sun spin + 50-sun soin + 100-sun spin + farm pass spin (once no more spin available)

Currently, if don't use the daily free spin on day 1, I cannot have 2 daily free spin for day 2. In the example above, I might not need to spin all the available spin and could stop after the stacked-200-spin, which mean I don't use farm pass spin for day 2. In this case, my question is: will it carry over to the next day? Will I have 2 farm pass spins on day 3 or only 1 farm pass spin? I find it odd that farm pass spin only becomes available when there is no other spin left.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Why is it called “Farm Pass”?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

Early Adopters

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Thanks to everyone for their feedback and ideas! Great stuff!

Trial is a beta test sure, but keep in mind that it is impossible for us to test with an insane number of real-life players without having it out there for you guys to test. We test what is possible in house but it is never the same as with thousands of devices, all setup differently, all having various operating systems and whatnot. Thus we run a trial to catch the most problematic issues before a full season starts...
    First of all, I must compliment Team Hay Day on their decision to start the hype train rolling early by publishing Teasers last month and then following up with Sneak Peaks. I'm speculating that it was an attempt to energize the player base and recruit eager players to download the Fall Farm Pass Update as soon as it was available so they become Early Adopters and will beta test it for bugs.

I can't believe we forumites discuss the phenomenon of Early Adopters more four years ago and I forgot about it until now.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-or-not-to-be

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    November 28, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; November 29th, 2020 at 09:39 PM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Fresh Spawn
    When will it be possible to buy the December pass?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorBoomITA View Post
    When will it be possible to buy the December pass?
    It just became available in the diamond shop (USD $4.99). Season has just started!

The pass is also able to be obtained by tapping on "Get Pass" on the Pass Road.
    Last edited by Tahoe; December 1st, 2020 at 08:16 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    It just became available in the diamond shop (USD $4.99). Season has just started!

Thanks for the heads up, Tahoe. I bought mine by tapping on the diamond button at the top right of my screen; it was there beside the other offers (£4.99 in the UK).

Let's have some fun with the chicks!

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post

lol not worth my time or money. I had a feeling they were going to charge for this feature. /ignore

Pro Member
    Fully serve one town visitor in daily goals not work here
    kik : MarioAndry

Quote Originally Posted by Marius674 View Post
    Fully serve one town visitor in daily goals not work here
    Was that visitor already served prior to the start of this farm pass season? If so, it was my experience in the trial that I had to serve them after the start of season for them to count.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Pro Member
    yes already served.
    try a new one. thanks for the tip.
    Yep now it works
    thanks again
    Last edited by Marius674; December 1st, 2020 at 08:35 AM.
    kik : MarioAndry