Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Optional Update Available Fall 2020!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by AboodySahhaf View Post
    I have a question, how can I buy Farm Pass, is it with diamonds or with money?
    I played two other Supercell games which introduced the Gold Pass, a similar version of the Farm Pass.

So based on the above, I think we must use the App Store and Google Store to pay real monies to buy the Farm Pass.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Huge Red Boxes only give 5 diamonds instead 25 .... i haven't see any announcement about any change on red boxes. What is happenning?

statistic on red box show 25 diamond. can you please explain.

i try ask on support this situation and the answer was: diamonds on red box always be random keep try. please SPC be honest with us, some of us play this game for long time to know what come or not comes on giant boxes....

ty
    Last edited by Caqui1975; November 27th, 2020 at 09:49 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Since update my hay day won't work, when i try to start it back to home. I try the new update same happen. Im using tablet samsung st-T110 android V4.2.2

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Sorry Nick, I didn't word that correctly. What I meant was- can all of the animals we have receive hats (one each), or is there a set amount of hats available...?
    Yes, you can set a hat to all the animals when you get one! Then when you get more, you can choose which animal wears which hat and so on!

Quote Originally Posted by AboodySahhaf View Post
    I have a question, how can I buy Farm Pass, is it with diamonds or with money?
    It will be hard currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Caqui1975 View Post
    Huge Red Boxes only give 5 diamonds instead 25 .... i haven't see any announcement about any change on red boxes. What is happening?

statistic on red box show 25 diamond. can you please explain.
    The paid and free give you different amounts of diamonds. When you open a free box, you just get what you get. When you tap on a paid box, you can tap to see what you can get and with which probabilities.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Still not quite a smoothe ride, even with the optional update the game is not completely stable and restarts at least once during gameplay for no obvious reason though I have not had it crash completely

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetje1972 View Post
    Still not quite a smoothe ride, even with the optional update the game is not completely stable and restarts at least once during gameplay for no obvious reason though I have not had it crash completely
    It's happening to me too. The game reloads and shows the connecting bar. It happened multiple times daily after I downloaded the optional update.

Device is Samsung Galaxy Tab A, running Android 9.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; November 28th, 2020 at 05:21 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    It's happening to me too. The game reloads and shows the connecting bar. It happened multiple times daily after I downloaded the optional update.

Device is Samsung Galaxy Tab A, running Android 9.

Exactly the same here! Very annoying. If the reload happens in the valley, then i'm back on my farm again. It's since the Fall Update and not got better with the optional update. But otherwise no problems.

My device is a Huawei P20 Pro with Android 10.0
    Last edited by r4phi; November 28th, 2020 at 01:26 PM.

Yep. Same. Usually takes me back to the house, and then I have to remember...what was I doing? 😂 Also has anyone noticed a farm visitor shooting down to their spot out of the sky like a super hero? Kind of unnerving.