Thread: Looking for a high level clan

Looking for a high level clan

Th11 maxed base (except few walls and barb king) looking for a new home, high level troops, friendly clan. Please message me in discord: Sykkuno#4050

#VCVYUUU look us up

Centennial Club
    How to apply: Send me your profile tag as a Private Message here or on DISCORD (username: raghubonu#5951)

Check out our clan.
    Currently a L13 clan. Our focus is doing clan wars and clan leagues. Our aim is to reach master league as a team.
    Why should you join: We don’t pressurise you to get 3 starts. A one star or even no stars will suffice. We have mature people in the clan and also there is no pressure on donations ratio to be maintained. The only ask is to use both your attacks in war. We donate every troop available with max perks.

How to apply: Send me your profile tag as a Private Message here or on DISCORD (username: raghubonu#5951)

Hi, if you are interested in a clan that's friendly and clean chat, please check out our clan Psalms (#QQJJ2CJ2). We do back to back war and participate in clan games and CWL. We are a more laid-back clan, that means no stressful war attacks and endless time spending on discord for war planning. War is optional in the clan. CWL roster ranges from TH9-13. If you have any question about the clan, feel free to message me.

One Ton Omega is looking for new members!

One Ton Omega (level 10) (#29GRQ902G): 108+ wins | CWL League Gold 1

About Us:
    • International Members
    • Back-to-back Wars; Max level donations for war
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Mature Clan – kids are welcome, but expected to be mature (mostly )
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed
    • The Phoenix alliance clan

Looking for:
    • Town Hall 9 and higher
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

Apply via Discord, and for more information: https://discord.gg/4z7UGQr

Also sent this to you on Discord

Hey, based on your post I think you would actually be a great fit for our clan. We’re a clan comprised of a lot of real life friends that do quite well in CWL while not making the game our entire life. We also manage to cap clan games every month. Most of us have been playing the game for the better part of the last decade, so we definitely have the resources available to help out where needed and push each other to our best. If you’re seriously looking for a clan, I would ask you check us out! I have a post here with our discord information and clan quick-join: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...7#post12717887
    If you have any questions, please just let me know. Happy clashing!

TheCrimsonKeep is a serious, adult, level 20 war clan established in March 2015 and still going strong. We have a solid core, we're always improving our skills, and we're always looking for the top talent. We're recruiting balanced th12+ accounts that like strong competition in CWL and regular wars, participate in clan games, and are cool with using Discord.

Contact us in-game #JQVJVUR or on Discord.

Hope to see you soon.

Our clan family:

• TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. Adults only. Recruiting th12+.
    • TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Recruiting balanced th11+.
    • TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder war clan. Recruiting th10+.
    • TheCrimsonTower (#2Y9QJ8QPG): Feeder war clan. Recruiting th9+.

TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. Adults only. th12+.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Takes a day off between wars. th11+.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder war clan. th10+.
    TheCrimsonTower (#2Y9QJ8QPG): Feeder war clan. th9+.