Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bunny not on track

Bunny not on track

I have caught 2 bunny’s during the current derby and received 2 prizes doing bunny tasks. However during the last “bunny” time, no bunny appeared on the track so although I did at least 3 bunny tasks, I caught no bunny and have not gotten the last prize. This is the first time I noticed the game behaving this way. Did something change? Why have bunny time with no bunny on track? Its very confusing.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SAGE214 View Post
    I have caught 2 bunny’s during the current derby and received 2 prizes doing bunny tasks. However during the last “bunny” time, no bunny appeared on the track so although I did at least 3 bunny tasks, I caught no bunny and have not gotten the last prize. This is the first time I noticed the game behaving this way. Did something change? Why have bunny time with no bunny on track? Its very confusing.
    Nothing has changed with the bunnies; the third one always becomes available on Friday. At the moment my Derby board is showing it as due in 1 day 8 hours.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!