Thread: No verification code email after 4 days

No verification code email after 4 days

I have requested verification code email and after 4 days I still havenít received email. I checked spam and reset cache. I was in hayday in the morning but in the afternoon I was unable to get back in, same for Clash of Clans. But I am able to get into Boom Beach without issue. And I only play these on 1 device. Pease advise.

Apple software is up to date and deleted and reloaded the app but still no verification code email. PLEASE ADVISE.

Since I was still not getting the verification code emails, I clicked the register button and entered my existing email address and it then sent me a verification code email but when I enter code it doesn’t load my existing game, it’s staring me over as new player. Same thing with Clash of Clans. How do I get my existing games levels back?! This makes zero sense!! I was in both games in the morning on Sunday and the same afternoon I couldn’t get back in. And still no problem with Boom Beach. PLEASE ADVISE!

Make sure you have saved your village with scid (maybe try the old login method). If you still struggle then contact the ingame support.