Thread: Farm pass extra slot question

Fresh Spawn

Farm pass extra slot question

With the limited time for farm pass extra booster slots wondering what will happen if I use a three day booster? Also wondering what happens if you have two active boosters of the same type? For instance Tom.
    Last edited by Misit; November 25th, 2020 at 11:36 PM.

I gambled and put my Tom booster to work along with Rose. Both are still working and have the correct hours remaining, even though the farm pass season has now ended. What I don't know is if you can use two of the same boosters at a time - maybe someone else has tried it. It would be good to have 2 Toms, and set it up so one of them comes every hour instead of two hours!
    Level 87. Proud member of Of Chill Reputations

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you for responding to my question. Very helpful. So I am wondering has anyone ever tried using to Tom boosters at once and how did that work?

Pro Member
    I don't think you can use 2 of the same booster.

The farm pass just gives you a free spot. So you could use a 3 day free Tom, and a 50% shorter nap Tom, but not 2 different shorter naps. Or you could use a faster boat and a 2 crates filled, but not a a 3 crate and a 2 crate....

At least that's what I think.... lol I am very good at being wrong, so maybe someone with more knowledge will pop in!

Kathy

Centennial Club
    The idea of having two Tom running in different hour is nice though. But the answer is two Tom with different hours is not going to happen. There was one time i accidentally activated on my Tom booster when there was already Tom running errands for me ( i hired the 5 days option) So i ended up having longer hours for this Tom