Thread: Gold pass

Gold pass

For those of us that have a max builder base with collectors no longer collecting due to full storage, it would be great to see a trade option on gold pass amenities. For example, when you purchase gold pass and progress there are sometimes rewards such as 1,000,000 builder elixer. My idea is we should have an option to trade that for something else since we canít use it. That way itís not just sitting there and will add more incentive.

Forum Veteran
    Trading of resources is ruled out.
    The 1 million builder resources is free thus you are not spending real money on anything

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo19832004 View Post
    For those of us that have a max builder base with collectors no longer collecting due to full storage, it would be great to see a trade option on gold pass amenities. For example, when you purchase gold pass and progress there are sometimes rewards such as 1,000,000 builder elixer. My idea is we should have an option to trade that for something else since we can’t use it. That way it’s not just sitting there and will add more incentive.
    Why stop with builder base? For those of us maxed out on the main hall we can't use that loot either...

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.