Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Restarting bug

Quote Originally Posted by sjefke2505 View Post
    It is now January 15 2021, and the problem still exists. And why don't we get any support from Supercell. Not in the game, and not in the forum!
    To be quite frank, and sad to say as I'm a long time dedicated player, I have had it with this game - the numerous glitches without fixes, the lack of clear instructions for gameplay or communications with the players, & the dismal 'support' (or lack thereof) when help is needed.

I've been playing another, new-to-me & F2P mobile app game (also *animal* based, so a bit of *crossing* over) in tandem with HD for a few months & this other game has opened my eyes to how a game can be well run with superb communication & be really uplifting for it's players. Also the in-game items & decor make HD's designs pale into insignificance. So nice to play a game that's a real pleasure rather than stress inducing.

So, I'm off - good luck if you decide to stick it out & I hope it doesn't get any more stressful for the players than it currently is!
    Last edited by JemimaPD; January 17th, 2021 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    To be quite frank, and sad to say as I'm a long time dedicated player, I have had it with this game - the numerous glitches without fixes, the lack of clear instructions for gameplay or communications with the players, & the dismal 'support' (or lack thereof) when help is needed.

I've been playing another, new-to-me & F2P mobile app game (also *animal* based, so a bit of *crossing* over) in tandem with HD for a few months & this other game has opened my eyes to how a game can be well run with superb communication & be really uplifting for it's players. Also the in-game items & decor make HD's designs pale into insignificance. So nice to play a game that's a real pleasure rather than stress inducing.

So, I'm off - good luck if you decide to stick it out & I hope it doesn't get any more stressful for the players than it currently is!
    Jemima,

Although I completely understand the reasons behind wanting to leave the game, I am really saddened to hear this and hope that notice is taken as to how deeply these issues affect the players. You have been a wonderful forumer and game friend. If you do leave, please know you and the contributions you have made here will be deeply missed. Best of luck.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    JeminaPD, I'd like to echo Tahoe's sentiments and am saddened that your journey with Hay Day has ended.

Thank you for your contributions to the HD subforum and may you have fun with the new game.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    January 16, 2021
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 17th, 2021 at 03:06 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Quote Originally Posted by jcasares View Post
    I hope they stop adding features and bugs and simply dedicate time to fix all long standing bugs (like friend's Town visitor count) and this new one that is exasperating. -_-
    This would be the ideal situation, and it would solidify their existing player base. If the team spends a few months on really addressing lots of smaller bugs (small bugs in large numbers add a lot to people's frustrations), it would really be worth not getting new features for a while. Make it better, not bigger.

However I don't know their exact marketing strategies. And let's not forget that the game is incredibly complex. I can see how working on stuff that is really important to the game's mechanics, while not immediately visible to the casual player, can be frustrating for the team.

But if I could only pick one bug being fixed, it would be this restarting bug.

Kind regards,
    Koeienbakker

Banned
    The update today has made the crashing worse!! Just in time for the derby! Great job!!!

Fresh Spawn
    Today it was again hardly playable. Already at my first morning activity on the second wheel of fortune turn...reloading. Reward gone of course...
    And then also frequent reloadings in the valley, on harvesting, mining...

I would like to hear more feedback from the Hay Day team. Where do we stand with troubleshooting. What has been done already etc.

Why don't you create a sticky thread with a chart where the biggest bugs are listed. And once a week the current status will be updated by the team? Thanks for the consideration!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by r4phi View Post
    ...I would like to hear more feedback from the Hay Day team. Where do we stand with troubleshooting. What has been done already etc.

Why don't you create a sticky thread with a chart where the biggest bugs are listed. And once a week the current status will be updated by the team? Thanks for the consideration!
    IIRC, last week a forumite posted per Youtube video published by Rednight, Team Hay Day has assigned a person whose sole responsibility is to identity the bug and deploy a fix. I see the person is still working on it because the restart bug persists.

IMO, the way Team Hay Day is disseminating information about this bug reminds me of the game telephone, so an official update about this bug will be appreciated. Thank you Team Hay Day.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 19th, 2021 at 08:53 PM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Official update would be nice. I have seen a lot of people frustrated because of this bug including me
    YouTube: Vombatti

I'm getting the same. Frequently. I can barely use chat which as the leader is really frustrating. I'm on Android and fully updated.

Centennial Club
    The most frustrating part is that when you are in the town/valley, harvest or add products to the buildings, the refresh happens and you need to apply it again. It doesn't save the progress you have done before the refresh occurs.And it's not only Android, also IOS that has the issue.