Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Restarting bug

I hope they stop adding features and bugs and simply dedicate time to fix all long standing bugs (like friend's Town visitor count) and this new one that is exasperating. -_-
    Last edited by jcasares; January 10th, 2021 at 12:02 AM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00180. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by jcasares View Post
    I hope they stop adding features and bugs and simply dedicate time to fix all long standing bugs (like friend's Town visitor count) and this new one that is exasperating. -_-
    It isn't an either/or proposition for me: Fix the bugs or add new features. They are equally important because the existence of bugs and lack of updates may cause the game to lose players.

So in the next update, I expect Team Hay Day to fix the Android Restarting Bug and release new content. That's my reality. Maybe Team Hay Day has another reality and will focus on the thing which will retain the most players.

I can't wait to see if the Android Restarting Bug will still be here in the next update.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    January 9, 2021
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Also restarting frequently here. Bummer
    FL 184 - TL 57
    Kik: nunovskiy (with an i unlike my nick at this forum)
    Trade only through In-Game Friends tag: #G2Y89JGC
    Higher level buys first always works.
    **** Hoods Tag #22JRGG8C now recruting *****

same here still, on differend android versions 5 till version 10, all same issue.
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 126
    KIK: Timpie1980

same issue here, android 8.1.0
    casual restarting bug

Restarting issue on my game. Android. I'm playing in a Samsung Galaxy S10.

I have the same Android restart issue also. Galaxy A51, Android 10. Please fix this soon, Hay Day!

I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Just to be sure, have you guys updated to the optional update? Make sure your Hay Day version is 1.48.149! You can check that from the settings > credits screen. If not, please update and see if it helps (the optional update fixed a bunch of fixes).

Cheers,

Nick
    It is now January 15 2021, and the problem still exists. And why don't we get any support from Supercell. Not in the game, and not in the forum!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sjefke2505 View Post
    It is now January 15 2021, and the problem still exists. And why don't we get any support from Supercell. Not in the game, and not in the forum!
    I'm convinced they'll never fix it! I've been complaining way too long! It takes me at least 5 to 10 tries to get to my train! Still crashing every day on multiple android devices