Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Restarting bug

Restarting bug

Occasionally when doing truck tasks the game would randomly restart, it was bearable as I only occasionally did truck tasks. Now since the farm pass update it does it regularly not only on trucks but any kind of task around the farm.

Centennial Club
    thought it was only my devices. Seen this on Android and IOS.

The game is very very unstable. Randomly restarts at least 2 or 3 times an hour. Android, latest optional update done.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    The game is very very unstable. Randomly restarts at least 2 or 3 times an hour. Android, latest optional update done.
    This has been happening to me as well (before and after the optional update) -Android 10.
    Last edited by Tahoe; November 27th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

same here on android 5, 7 and 10
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 126
    KIK: Timpie1980

Fresh Spawn

Restarting

It's happening to me as well. It's been doing it for a couple of month's, you would have thought they would have fixed it with the new update.

Centennial Club
    When I try to enter the city or open a chat, the game very often crashes. When I do other activities on the farm (in the valley), the game sometimes reloads by itself.
    Android Тab A 10

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Just to be sure, have you guys updated to the optional update? Make sure your Hay Day version is 1.48.149! You can check that from the settings > credits screen. If not, please update and see if it helps (the optional update fixed a bunch of fixes).

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Just to be sure, have you guys updated to the optional update? Make sure your Hay Day version is 1.48.149! You can check that from the settings > credits screen. If not, please update and see if it helps (the optional update fixed a bunch of fixes).

Cheers,

Nick
    Hi Nick
    Yes I updated my device to the current version (1_48_149) but the issue continues. I've noticed that it happens more while I'm chatting than it does in regular play (but it happens in both).

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Fresh Spawn
    Eu tenho dois Ipads da versão 2 V9.3.5, acontecem os mesmos erros de voltar para a tela inicial.