Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Restarting bug

So frustrating. Just cost me $4.99 because it restarted right when I hit purchase on the tulip package.
    Level 127

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by deegee View Post
    So frustrating. Just cost me $4.99 because it restarted right when I hit purchase on the tulip package.
    have you already reached out to support ?

It has been bearable for the last few day, only happening a few times a day. Since the new farm pass has started however it has happened at least 6-7 times in the last few hrs, so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by deegee View Post
    This happened to me, just contact support, they will ask for proof of purchase & then the package will be supplied.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00180. Run silent, run deep

Do you believe in miracles?

Today on March 7, 2021, I have time to log into Hay Day several times and play for about an hour. It's a rare occurrence because usually, I don't play this often in a single day. Then I realized I was playing longer per session because the game didn't restart at all. Prior to today, I would stop playing and logoff after several restarts.

Are you sitting up and paying attention to the above, Team Hay Day?

I'd like to hope Team Hay Day was able to fix the chronic restart bug reported by us in November 2020. If so, kudos and thank you Team Hay Day for deploying a patch. Finally.

But there's another possibility I must consider. My Samsung Galaxy Tab A running Android 9 alerted me in the morning that a new software update was downloaded automatically and ready for installation. I tapped the install button and the installation process began and restarted the Tab A. Five minutes later, I was able to play Hay Day.

If you're using an Android device, I'd like to suggest you exit Hay Day, tap the Settings icon and the Software update button to check if a software update is available for download. Good luck.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 8th, 2021 at 05:02 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Hope it continues working for you Lynn. My Tab A (10) automatically updates to the latest version, and the restarting issue just happened three times within a two-minute time frame from me opening the app.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

It's getting worse every day. Restarting the game all the time.
    I am playing this game for years now, but this is not fun playing anymore.

I play on a Samsung Galaxy S10 and my game still restarts. I do have the latest update.
    Last edited by smilingdawn; March 15th, 2021 at 12:22 PM.

Centennial Club
    It happens every few minutes. It is so unbelievable annoying. You would think SC would have fixed it by now. It is not like it is a new problem.

I can't play this game normal anymore. Every few minutes the game stops!