Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Restarting bug

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifio View Post
    thank god i did not buy this when having my darkest moment would have been even more mad
    First of all, good decision on refraining from buying a new device when your current device is about two years ago no matter how entertaining Hay Day is.

IIRC, in a previous post, you mentioned that you're playing Hay Day on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A which was released in 2019. I've looked up the specifications and it has 2 or 3 GB RAM and runs Android 10.

I'm playing on a Tab A released in 2017 and it has 2 GB RAM and runs Android 9 and haven't experienced the Chronic Restart Bug after the recent update.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Restarting issue still happening here after Spring update (Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Android 10).
    Fascinating. It seems the Chronic Restart Bug is affecting devices running Android 10 but not Android 9 after the recent update. SMH.

If other forumites arer experiencing the Chronic Restart Bug, please tell us which Android version your devices are running. Thank you.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:39 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    First of all, good decision on refraining from buying a new device when your current device is about two years ago no matter how entertaining Hay Day is.

IIRC, in a previous post, you mentioned that you're playing Hay Day on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A which was released in 2019. I've looked up the specifications and it has 2 or 3 GB RAM and runs Android 10.
    this is correct device is about 1,5 years old really frustrating and yes the game works on my phone samsung S9 android 10 flawlessly but i rather play on my tablet
    i think its the game pass after we got it all started and wish it could be fixed since i do love hay day but daily frustration is just too much
    Farm 198 Town 63

Pro Member
    I had to buy a new tablet and went with the Samsung tab so it comes with Android 11 and for the past 3 days I have only had maybe 3 of the horrid restarts. My other was an tab s3 and ran 10.... constant restarts.

***Android 11 has its own glitch- can not go to any in-game links (only in hayday) such as on the video or community tabs.

Kathy

Centennial Club
    There seems to be less restarts, but it still happens occasionally.

The game also continues to crash from time to time when trying to log out.